What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

The calm one

Juniors
Between St George Leagues Club and WIN Corp / Gordons there is plenty of capacity to pay out Mary. We already have Shephard under contract and his contract would need an upgrade. Flanagan is also under contract but will not be available until 2022.

It would be in SGI capacity to sack Mary and bring in Shephard as interim coach. Mary can be paid for this year and a nogotiated sum for next year. His contract is up in April 2021. As he did not volunteer to take a pay cut this year - as many did because of the Covid 19 problem, the actual sum involved in sacking Mary is small change for SGI.
If you think the Gordon's, WIN corp, leagues club blah blah blah are going to dip into there pockets to pay out anyone when they are under no legal obligation to do so, you are in dream land.

thebigredv

First Grade

qld redvee

Juniors
He also said we were a win away from a grand final.
Now he's changing history to make himself look better
George
BUT remember his words when he returned from the states
" you dont dwell on the past " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yet its amazing how he clings to this one moment in history and trots it out at every convenience

St Georgio

Juniors
It's only taken 7 years but the commentators on NRL360 are savaging the Dragons and Mary. To Mary's credit, he still came on for an interview. Very tough questions, I thought. One was whether he would consider stepping down. His answer - not a chance!! So the club will have to do it the hard way. But for the first time since 2014, I am finally confident the fraudster will be removed. Surely he's gone.

Interestingly, one commentator said that the Dragons were ready to move against Mary after the Tigers game last year but Gordon stepped in.

And very frustratingly, James Graham says that Mary has 100% support of the players. He said it with such conviction. WTF is wrong with these numbskulls?!

But all up, I'll be sleeping easy tonight.

Straight Shooter
Why would he stand down you f**king Muppets, 1.6 Million Dollars , the merkin is a smart business man he doesn't f**king care about St George, the more St George loses the more money he makes, wake up you f**king twits!

Wittenberg

Juniors
We are in a no win situation. We have no money and have to pay out Mary if we sack him. The $64 question is. Where do we get the money for an experienced coach. I honestly don't think a rookie will do any good. It is now obivious there are deep internal issues, not only the coach that is affecting the club so we need an experienced hard headed coach to tell the hierarchy to pull there head in, E.G. Bennett, Gould, Bellamy, Maguire. Guys like these demand top dollar and it's money we have not got. I am at a total loss on how to fix this. I am sorry but we made be in this predictament for years to come.
I think you are right regarding us facing the fall out caused by the ‘Mary Years’ for several years to come, but I don’t want anyone to use Gould’s name again on this site. Add his article in today’s paper to his review and I’m afraid I have lost all faith in the Gus Guru.

hazzbeen

Bench
Can someone "in the know" please confirm if an emergency board meeting will take place tonight? If it's not, then these Muppets running this joint really need to get off Crownies and whatever it is they were smoking and eating during todays game !!
Thier silence is deafening .....

hazzbeen

Bench
I think you are right regarding us facing the fall out caused by the ‘Mary Years’ for several years to come, but I don’t want anyone to use Gould’s name again on this site. Add his article in today’s paper to his review and I’m afraid I have lost all faith in the Gus Guru.
Mate the whole club is toxic ...... Needs to start from the top through to the coach ....

redv13

Bench
It's only taken 7 years but the commentators on NRL360 are savaging the Dragons and Mary. To Mary's credit, he still came on for an interview. Very tough questions, I thought. One was whether he would consider stepping down. His answer - not a chance!! So the club will have to do it the hard way. But for the first time since 2014, I am finally confident the fraudster will be removed. Surely he's gone.

Interestingly, one commentator said that the Dragons were ready to move against Mary after the Tigers game last year but Gordon stepped in.

And very frustratingly, James Graham says that Mary has 100% support of the players. He said it with such conviction. WTF is wrong with these numbskulls?!

But all up, I'll be sleeping easy tonight.

Straight Shooter
To be honest OV we cannot expect JG live on air 5 mins after full time to say “ yep he’s a fuc*wit and we the players hate his guts and want him gone”. We both know it doesn’t work that way, Jimmy is too classy for that. That stuff is kept in house and behind closed doors

Banjo2014

Juniors
First of all Sack MCGREGOR

What I noticed on Fox today

Dufty as Ballboy
Young sitting on the sideline looking quite smug
Paul Vaughan has a shocking chest tattoo
McInnes shaking Mary's hand in the sheds - wonder what he said
James Graham with his head under his shirt
Frizell looked gutted
Center limping bad
Flanagan with hands on head - hands in pockets or on head - 4 laps

SACK HIM NOW

Watched James Graham body language after the game - he is a shot duck.

So checked his records for the Saints

Dragons 2018 - 2020
Played 49
Won 22
Lost 27

Mick Ennis suggested that he would have a 60 per cent fit Graham at the club for everything he brings to the playing squad - 44.9 per cent win ratio.

Okay as most of you know I spend a lot of time in the USA and follow the politics - James looked like Mumbling Joe Biden in his interview. His answers did not make sense, he lost his train of thought half way through and he mumbled and was distracted.

New nickname for James is not BUPA but Mumbling Joe.

TruSaint

Referee
102708949_10157348413838947_3467981406260466870_o.jpg