What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 v Dogs

Life's Good

Coach
No doubt it’s been said but that was abysmal.
If the players are trying to get SuperCoach sacked they put in a great effort again. If Mary believes the players have confidence in him he’s deluded.
Either way, the dark days continue.

jeffdragon

Bench
The warriors are away for months .
We can't score.
Dogs miss training.
We still can't score.
Full squad.
No excuses.
At least I don't have to worry about arguing whether I can go to the footy or not.
I will just suffer at home watching

boardlumps62

Juniors
Lomax tried hard.
Why do we get the poor Fijian wingers?
I would be nice if we didn't make 100 more tackles than t be other team
I thought if we got behind we'd struggle.
We need to score the 1st try
1 would b good.
We drop too many balls. Watch it again one out forward runs then when the halves pass the ball it's in traffic and under pressure. Then our kicks are awefull no pressure in the air low kicks are like caught in slips by opposition. Now creativity at all.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Every team and every club go through bad times but it is HOW the club goes through those times that is the important thing. Currently we are a club in a coma. As strange as it seems Graham may really think that Mary still has the players behind him but whatever the players say publicly, on the field they show that they are not. The problem is that the squad has got to the point where the players are not behind each other, let alone the coach. The apathy shown on the field was obvious and that is why Tyson is going, Saab wants out, Dufty would go if he could and the rumours regarding Vaughan are starting to gain credibility. The squad and the club are in a critical condition. I am not one who feels that the RedV has to have success, that we must be in the eight, that we must threaten to win the title every year. No, but what I do demand of our club is that our team plays with spirit and that we always possess a competitive culture. I do not see that at the moment and I hurt, not simply by the losses, but by HOW we lose.

SBD82

Coach
Thanks for burying this, Mods. Shove it up your arses.
Yes my thread started about wishes for the rest of the year.disappeared
I don't know how to contact the moderator.
I would like to know why.
Considering there is a lot of rubbish on other threads.
I agree thanks for nothing.
Maybe start a thread that isn’t covered in another thread.

Or you could keep whining. That might fix the problem.

hazzbeen

Bench
The body language from him on 360 looked like he knows it’s coming which is why he won’t step down. He wants them to sack him so they’ve got to pay him out.
Tells all how hard he works & how passionate he is of the club but won’t walk away. Such arrogance.
Yep he has nothing , and he will probably be relieved if he is tapped on the shoulder , he doesn't know how to turn it around .... Seriously no tries in two games of footy .....

mbk78

Juniors
Hi All yes very disappointing.

- our forwards were totally dominated by Dogs tonight.
- In fairness, It is hard for our halves to do much when no go forward. Adam Clune has dash and threw good passes.
- we don’t offload, so that makes us predictable. When Jordan P almost scored it came on the back of off loading.
- Our wingers are comparatively slow. The club does not recruit speedsters. A fast NRL winger ( ie Nene ) would have scored the Jordan P miss. BTW Ben Hunt’s pass to put Jordan P in the clear was readily catchable.
- I have never been impressed by the unremarkable Zac Lomax. He tried very hard tonight and actually bumped past a Dog’s forward but if you don’t have it in the big time NRL that’s it. Poor read by Zac in defence for dogs second try (which Aiken is constantly criticised for.) Zac’s lack of dash makes us pedestrian through the centres. Tough he is signed for 5 or 6 years on big coin.
- The club seems to have a liking for very long term contracts and pay way over a players worth. With Ben and Zac this will hang on our cap for many years.
- Cam McInnes played very well. Lion hearted player. Paul Vaughan tried hard and Norman made ground. Jordan P gives it his all but we need speed.
- Friz seems to be going through the motions. He is probably past his best and thinking of where he will live in Newcastle.
- Our fastest player was ironically the ball boy.
Best wishes Everyone it is sad
We need speed and power. Preaira gritty player that doesn’t take a backward step. Saab is one of the answers. We need real aggression on the field that St George under the current coaching staff just doesn’t provide. I’m totally disheartened. I don’t have any solutions other than moving the coach on for for a more experienced coach with a proven track record on top 8 finishes.

jeffdragon

Bench
Doesn't anyone in the club see what the experts are saying and try to change things.
Or do tbey have the blinkers on.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
The writing was on the wall in 2019 when the winning ratio was under 30%. In 2020 after 4 games the winning ratio is 0%. You would think that the JV Board would have seen an alarming trend and initiated a further review of the performance not an MBA structure.

BLM01

First Grade
McGregor says I’m not a quitter, the players back me. Grow a set you knob and quit, be honourable walk away you are incompetent.
Yes and he has good eye contact with the players...and he knows they have his corner