What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Journo" played

_Johnsy

Referee
This came up in the JA forum.

Does anyone's memory stretch back to the time a poster posted a BS rumour in an effort to jag a "journo"?

Of course the "journo" jumped on it & published it not long after. Any help is appreciated.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Dean Ritchie got his pants pulled down last year with a dud rumour on the Manly forum.
I can't remember the exact rumour but I know he swallowed it up.

nick87

Coach
I remember it vaguely, cant remember the specifics though. i remember it being super f**king funny though

Some Raiders fans managed to get a fake Daniel Mortimer to the Raiders rumour going about 5 years ago.

nick87

Coach
Was it the 'rumour' that a Swans player evaded a fare and Rebecca Wilson reported it?

Haha yeah that was it! Some made up bullshit about a swans player jumping the turnstyles at a train station, Bourbon Beccy feel for it hook, line and sinker.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha yeah, it was Bourbon Bec... Classic.

Roosters fan was behind it maybe?

julian87

Juniors
Chris Houston to Penrith.

Conjured elsewhere to see how far you could get a pointless lie that no one really cared about going. Posted here. Within a fortnight or so there were a couple of forumers at different joints with 'inside mail' that the deal was done and dusted. Was mentioned in a paper too from memory.

Latest posts