What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEXT FIVE GAMES THREAD - 2020

bluefox68

Staff member
Round 5 - Dragons (W)
Round 6 - Bulldogs (W)
Round 7 - Sea Eagles (L)
Round 8 - Titans (W)
Round 9 - Panthers (W)

THEN... (Sorry...)

Rounds:

10. Warriors (W)
11. Dragons (W)
12. Broncos (W)
13. Eels (L)
14. Titans (W)
15. Panthers (W)
16. Cowboys (W)
17. Knights (L)
18. Warriors (W)
19. Roosters (L)
20. Raiders (L)

Of course, we will lose our fair share of games that we should win... But I can live in hope!!!

roboshark

Coach
so who do we want to win today if the dragons win that get some conference for next week or if they lose that means they are one game closer to a win

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh...

I’m tipping the great divide will open up in the NRL this year.

There will be some clubs that are just woeful which is exaggerated by the 6 again rule.

The score like the broncos / roosters game won’t be unusual.

We play those teams twice, still to come....warriors, dragons, titans...that should be 12 points there!

Quigs

Immortal
Well youse do know our track record of playing duds back into some sort of form.

Shit hey. Nek week it is the Stinking Stains.

roboshark

Coach
So Mary to be sacked today

Don't teams with new coaches normally rebound the next week??

Couldn't he have lasted 1 more week FFS lol

Weaponhead

Coach
So Mary to be sacked today

Don't teams with new coaches normally rebound the next week??

Couldn't he have lasted 1 more week FFS lol
That is a bit of a myth. It gets thrown around a lot but the law of Cronullafication states that they will rebound if he is sacked and if not they will do it for Mary. Either way, the story is written.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If dragons score a try against us I will take that as a loss. I want us to put 50 on these muppets. Dugan should score plenty against Lomax if he survives the axe

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's a pivotal game for them, we should be good enough but they will make it harder than they did against the Dogs I'm thinking.