What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

George Dragon

Juniors
Could be wrong but I thought Ramsey wasn’t eligible till after June 30
All DP are allowed to play since the resumion of the comp if included in the bubble group. So Bud and the twins could play this weekend but not Ramsey Lomax H and SSE
Why do people insist on putting Ramsey into their team lists!!!!!

He is ineligible to play this year.
ATM yes plus he is still recovering from surgery.
If bubble gets lifted he can play.

Dragon David

First Grade
Norman-Dropped ball.
Pereira-Dropped ball, runs around in circles and lost possession.
Williame-Obviously injured prior to and during game.
Lomax-Poor defence and lacks confidence.
Ravalawa-Could not take high ball and thinks he is a battering ram
Hunt-Is getting worse with every game.
Clune-Pass mark for first NRL game.
Graham-Tries hard but dropped ball.
Frizell-Gave away stupid penalty goal.
T Sims-Tried hard.
Kerr-Tried hard.
Mc Innes-Tried hard.
Vaughan-tried hard.
Lawrie-Just defended.
Merrin-Tried hard.
Luke-Made valuable ground.
Overall, very poor mark. We are the dunce of the class of 2020.

RedVDave

First Grade
This is what I'd like to happen I don't think it will but hey.

1) Dufty (I know a lot of people don't rate him do (I do) but he's the only one that ever looks close to breaking the line we lack speed he has plenty of that he's a confidence player the whole team is lacking that at the moment.

2) Saab (enough chances for the 2 heart attacks Rava and JP we have maybe the worst backline in our clubs history start blooding some new talent please!)

3) Lomax
4) Lafai (he's the best of Aitken & Willame and that is genuinely scary)
5) Sailor
6) Norman
7) Hunt
8) Kerr
9) McInnes
10) Vaughan
11) T. Sims
12) Frizzel
13) Ford

14) Luke
15) Host
16) Fuiamano
17) Lawrie

Belta

Juniors
After the latest showing im finding it hard to find anything remotely positive to say. I can’t find any reason to give me hope of a turn around? One too many soulless performances for my liking.

getsmarty

Immortal
All DP are allowed to play since the resumion of the comp if included in the bubble group. So Bud and the twins could play this weekend but not Ramsey Lomax H and SSE

ATM yes plus he is still recovering from surgery.
If bubble gets lifted he can play.

Until mcGregor goes, i wouldn't blood these young guys....could ruin them for good.......

In reality : Same 17
In my alternate universe : Norman / Saab, Lomax, Fuimaono, Duffty / Hunt, Clune / Ford, Frizzell, Host, Kerr, McInnes, Vaughan + T Sims, Lawrie, Blacker, Merrin + Luke, Graham
A blend of youth and experience that could go well but, shackled to McTryless' unlimited tackle rule game plan, would still get pumped by the Scum.and, as the club won't sack McTryless, we are stuck with this horrorshow until the end of 2021 unless this story has creedence :
https://www.zerotackle.com/mcgregor-may-last-the-day-as-dragons-call-emergency-meeting-55881/
It's not exactly a reputable news source...

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I wouldn’t mind seeing Blacker getting a run now that they have sacked the Mac. Why not see what he’s got before the end of the year so we can decide to sign him or not. There is never going to be a better time to blood a rookie.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Maybe I'm a evolving now
I've become sociopath
It's clear our management are looking after their own skin and that of their mates
I want to I all burn now.
Loud and proud - Go The Sharks
PS...
No more money for YOU

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Sorry folks, this thread is wasted time. Sharks will win, Mary will still be coach, WIN Corp and the same board members still in charge.

Dragons vs Titans thread may be interesting but Titans proved this weekend they can score.

Now that Mary has been spared the axe, the SGI Board will be dreading Vlandys push to allow spectators back to games as the cardboard cutouts will be the only attendees not actively supporting the opposition.

getsmarty

Immortal
Who cares...........Cronulla by 50....and hopefully the titans the week after....just to make the muppets in charge look even more silly than they already do.............

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
That sharks game cant come soon enough, we are going to slaughter them. The faith the Gordons put in Mary will shine through and we will dominate and go on an unbeaten streak. Im tipping Ben Hunt to kick 3 40/20s set up 6 tries and force 7 line dropouts.

Latest posts