What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Dragon for life

Juniors
What a shit decision from a shit board of directors.

Cut Mary loose and we can only get better. At this point we can't get any worse.
At the end of the day, if this Muppet was a true club man, he would sack himself. He has no hope, no f**king idea and no respect for the people that should matter the most, US!!
F**k you!
If this is what the board wants then I guess it’s what they’ll get, see ya.

Thank f**k the AFL is starting back up. C’mon Carlton! Maybe you don’t have the cattle to match it with the best but at least you guys have a red hot go( most of the time)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I feel another merge coming on........
You mean like heads merging with solid objects?
tenor.gif

Gareth67

First Grade
As S.T.G. has suggested , retire the St.George and the Dragon emblem , put it in mothballs.

Don’t allow the WIN Corp. to have any financial gain whatsoever from the blood , sweat and tears of countless of Dragon and Saints teams that have worn that famous jersey with pride .

They can re-badge it the WIN bloodsuckers , anything but our sacred emblem .

Last edited:

Banjo2014

Juniors
Sometimes I don't get journos

Dragons are set to ring in the changes after woeful Round 4

Lower down we get his tips for the round 5 team

Tips: Tim Lafai could come into the reckoning after getting back to full fitness, while Matt Dufty is also thought to be in contention for inclusion. Outside back Brayden Wiliame suffered a calf injury in Monday’s loss to the Bulldogs. Coach Paul McGregor will likely call on Euan Aitken to fill the void if Wiliame can’t make a full recovery in time. McGregor remained tight-lipped in the post conference when asked about making more changes, but given Adam Clune took played his NRL debut with a broken nose, McGregor could stick with him for another week to give him another chance to impress.

MY TIP - MCGREGOR - oh I just can't beleive it.

Took my son outside today (even though he is in lock down) - put a photo of our Coach on the condo's front glass doors - put a St George jersey on him and taught him how to throw browneyes (moons or whatever you want to call it)

Missus not impressed - said it could of been worse could of been teaching my young daughter - dragonwoman went upstairs and took my booze out of the fridge

Gotta laugh

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I think you and I are the only members on here that understand how these Illawarra old boy imposters are getting away with murder. Doust did a deal with the Gordons which assured noses in the trough would not be disturbed.
If the fans kept their money in their pockets the trough would dry up . Because sure as hell Bruce wouldn't keep toping it up. There's no more money coming out of my pocket for this sideshow . This is what we get while baldy and the other rif raff live high on the hog,and all the while they expect us to keep paying for it

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Sometimes I don't get journos

Dragons are set to ring in the changes after woeful Round 4

Lower down we get his tips for the round 5 team

Tips: Tim Lafai could come into the reckoning after getting back to full fitness, while Matt Dufty is also thought to be in contention for inclusion. Outside back Brayden Wiliame suffered a calf injury in Monday’s loss to the Bulldogs. Coach Paul McGregor will likely call on Euan Aitken to fill the void if Wiliame can’t make a full recovery in time. McGregor remained tight-lipped in the post conference when asked about making more changes, but given Adam Clune took played his NRL debut with a broken nose, McGregor could stick with him for another week to give him another chance to impress.

MY TIP - MCGREGOR - oh I just can't beleive it.

Took my son outside today (even though he is in lock down) - put a photo of our Coach on the condo's from glass doors - put a St George jersey on him and taught him how to throw browneyes (moons or whatever you want to call it)

Missus not impressed - said it could of been worse could of been teaching my young daughter - dragonwoman went upstairs and took my booze out of the fridge

Gotta laugh
:joy::joy::joy:

wait...you’re giving up on the Dragons and are now supporting the Saints in AFL? Are you a gluten for punishment or what?

I've always followed St Kilda, R&W. The difference between the two clubs is that with St Kilda I'm accustomed to them being cellar dwellers and nearly-men. That's not something I ever dreamed would happen to St George.

Anyway, I'm not giving up on the Dragons, I'm taking a breather cos the ridiculous situation we've got ourselves into was preventable and out of my control. I have this weird idea that a team with at least half a dozen Origin/Kangaroo players in it should at least be competitive. Clearly, the board has other ideas and are happy to endorse mediocrity - in which case I don't want to be part of it. I could stomach coming last if we went into games looking like we had a chance of winning - or showed the will to win. But to finish two games against the weakest teams in the comp and coming out without so much as a 4-pointer and not even threaten the line until the last ten minutes. It just isn't good enough.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
I am just bluudy speechless about the decision . I had an idea that his bacon would be saved as the weekend media suddenly went quite about the possibility of his sacking and it all switched to Dean Pay .

But what really gets up my craw is that useless halfwit Gordon Jr. saying that they will take the greatest delight in watching him turn the season around.

By Gad man - what flaming planet do you live on ? ?
The man cannot coach - full fooking stop ! !

He will not turn it around as he does not have the ability , simple as that . You beggars have given him 7 bluudy seasons and there has not been too much joy .

Andrew get on the honker to your Daddy and tell him to sign 2 cheques . 1 being for Mary’s pay-out and the other for the new coach . It ain’t rocket science the club will be losing money the longer that the maestro is there .

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I've always followed St Kilda, R&W. The difference between the two clubs is that with St Kilda I'm accustomed to them being cellar dwellers and nearly-men. That's not something I ever dreamed would happen to St George.

Anyway, I'm not giving up on the Dragons, I'm taking a breather cos the ridiculous situation we've got ourselves into was preventable and out of my control. I have this weird idea that a team with at least half a dozen Origin/Kangaroo players in it should at least be competitive. Clearly, the board has other ideas and are happy to endorse mediocrity - in which case I don't want to be part of it. I could stomach coming last if we went into games looking like we had a chance of winning - or showed the will to win. But to finish two games against the weakest teams in the comp and coming out without so much as a 4-pointer and not even threaten the line until the last ten minutes. It just isn't good enough.
Good on you mate!

all the best to your Saints this year

Warabrook saint

Juniors
At the end of the day, if this Muppet was a true club man, he would sack himself. He has no hope, no f**king idea and no respect for the people that should matter the most, US!!
F**k you!

Thank f**k the AFL is starting back up. C’mon Carlton! Maybe you don’t have the cattle to match it with the best but at least you guys have a red hot go( most of the time)

F**k you!

This Muppet is a selfish gronk who's digging his own hole deeper and deeper, and he'll bring the whole club down with him.

Red V for life

Juniors
I’ve only just got wind of the days events and am absolutely dumbfounded they justified the decision to keep McGregor was because of loyalty.

No wonder we’re shit! The other 15 teams focus on results while we go down the s bend cause some clowns in suits don’t have the intestinal fortitude to right a wrong.

They’ve already taken my enjoyment of watching the Dragons play (I won’t call it footy cause the tripe dished up isn’t footy). Now I am feeling completely disengaged.

Coffs dragon

Bench
As S.T.G. has suggested , retire the St.George and the Dragon emblem , put it in mothballs.

Don’t allow the WIN Corp. to have any financial gain whatsoever from the blood , sweat and tears of countless of Dragon and Saints teams that have worn that famous jersey with pride .

They can re-badge it the WIN bloodsuckers , anything but our great emblem .
Gareth,
We look like shit (in the Big Red garbage strip)
We play like shit
& have a head coach that is absolute shit

Welcome to the world of the Illawarra Dragons, courtesy of Flash Gordon

Qapm

Juniors
This is probably a good thing in the long term. Think most of us were coming to the realization that Mary was the symptom of a deeper cancer. By this decision the owners and the board tie their fate with McGregor's.

Saints fans really need the discipline to boycott anything Saints related while these clowns are involved

By name, who exactly are the empty ball sacks of the Board?

Go Sharks and Titans for another win.