What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
To the Gordons & Management
The money it would of cost you to pay Paul McGregor out is nothing compared to what you are about to loose.
This rates as THE poorest business decision in St. George Illawarra history.
Thank you so very much.
0-4
PS the Roosters game is coming up
they did 59 on the Broncos
God - Help us

Dragonsamy

Bench
Clearly another stupid reply give up orange man you bag me if I say anything to anybody and you bag other people not just me you should listen to yourself stop being such a dick head. Cos every time you do it I'll be on to you

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Clearly another stupid reply give up orange man ebag me if I say anything to anybody and you bag other people not just me you should listen to yourself stop being such a dick head. Cos every time you do it I'll be on to you
Lol.. tough guy...

Hey, tell us, what was the mood like down at the club today? Was Mary nervous before the meeting?

What did the players say to you about it?

Dragonsamy

Bench
Lol.. tough guy...

Hey, tell us, what was the mood like down at the club today? Was Mary nervous before the meeting?

What did the players say to you about it?

You wouldn't no anything you are not even a supporter you are a Mexican.
Everyone knows that

Dragonsamy

Bench
Any rate you are boring me as usual time to ignore you full stop at least for a while I love how you get pissed off every time I say something to you I love it I love it love it

nickdragons90

Juniors
The money it would of cost you to pay Paul McGregor out is nothing compared to what you are about to loose.
Thank you so very much.
0-4
God - Help us
Agreed jersey 14. Well said. The consequences of this decision will be, well I honestly don’t want to think about it to be honest.

62baby

Juniors
I apologised to my son today. He is a Saints supporter because of me. He was a fine young footballer himself and an enthusiastic rugby league supporter. I told him today he should probably support the Cowboys now. It's too late for me, but he deserves to get some enjoyment from the game in the years ahead.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thank you so very much.
0-4
God - Help us
Please re-post in the Sack McGregor thread.

This thread locked thanks to the usual kindie rabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts