What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Spain's running a comp to design there next jersey@if anyone's keen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EspanaRL
sj8mntVU_400x400.jpg

Looks like they also have a new logo

Nuke

Staff member
They put that out there months ago.

New admins came in, decided they wanted to change the logo, put up a poll comparing this to the existing logo, got a 50:50 response so unofficially changed it anyway.

I was so keen to see my logo featured in a RLWC one year soon too... :(

hellteam

First Grade
Another random jersey question.. anyone know why the Warriors wore this jersey in the 2011 semi vs Tigers? I remember it seemed very out of the blue at the time, to wear this alternate strip when neither of their standard jerseys clashed

Feleti+Mateo+Shaun+Johnson+NRL+1st+Semi+Final+7i2EKsrRiGil.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
Another random jersey question.. anyone know why the Warriors wore this jersey in the 2011 semi vs Tigers? I remember it seemed very out of the blue at the time, to wear this alternate strip when neither of their standard jerseys clashed

Feleti+Mateo+Shaun+Johnson+NRL+1st+Semi+Final+7i2EKsrRiGil.jpg
They have 7-8 jerseys a year, sometimes they don't need an excuse.
This jersey pissed me off though- they are a club team not a national team

hellteam

First Grade
They have 7-8 jerseys a year, sometimes they don't need an excuse.
This jersey pissed me off though- they are a club team not a national team

Was a bit strange. Not often teams wear alternates in finals. This was another example, but then Broncos didn't wear it in the GF (after wearing it in the other 2 finals games)

1443181681149.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
Jersey prices on eBay/instagram.... 90s jerseys regularly selling for $300+. There is a Western Reds jersey on there at the moment which is at $800 with over a day to go.

Think prices will keep going up, or just popular at the moment because of 90s nostalgia?
Jerseys like that are only really worth what people are willing to pay for them. Considering the rarity of it and the condition it's in it's not really a surprise that some crazies will bid so high.

Jersey prices on eBay/instagram.... 90s jerseys regularly selling for $300+. There is a Western Reds jersey on there at the moment which is at $800 with over a day to go.

Think prices will keep going up, or just popular at the moment because of 90s nostalgia?

I’ve bought a few jerseys over the last 6 or so months. Many classics, including a mint condition Reds Jersey (still with the price tag attached to the collar - completely unworn). I was bidding on a Rams jersey but when the clock ticked over $550 I backed out.

But would you believe that of the most sought after jerseys - the holy grail - is the fully sponsored Gold Coast Chargers jersey.

I’m a huge nostalgia buff, as are many of the guys I’ve bought off and share collection pics with. Unlike others though, I’ve only ever bought Dragons kit, “defunct” clubs and international jerseys.

I did recently got an old school Wigan jersey from a UK seller. I liked it at the time but absolutely love it now. As far as jersey designs go it’s my equal favourite alongside the ARL Western Reds kit.

upload_2020-6-9_22-5-53.jpeg

steeden.

Juniors
Was a bit strange. Not often teams wear alternates in finals. This was another example, but then Broncos didn't wear it in the GF (after wearing it in the other 2 finals games)

1443181681149.jpg
I think the reason why we wore it so much (apart from it being the best jersey) was because the heritage jersey had William Hill on the back and the Home had Sportingbet. WH bought Sportingbet out that year, from memory. The Home jersey in the Grand Final had WH on the back though

Latest posts