What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggested Team - Rd. 5

Don't think that had anything to do with Chad as he never leaves Wades shadow.
SJ locks himself on the right.
The change in the game plan actually looked like Blayke Brailey steering the team around rather than the halves.
Nothing to do with Chad?
Then you alude to BB steering the team around, other than the halves.
Who usually steers the team around? Everyone knows that is Chad.
A lot of contradiction in that post

snout

First Grade
There is no way Chad won't be picked. He is held in high regard at the club.
My issue now though, Moylan isn't a Fullback and putting him there will break him down again.
Moylan played SOO at fullback

cb4

First Grade
Nothing to do with Chad?
Then you alude to BB steering the team around, other than the halves.
Who usually steers the team around? Everyone knows that is Chad.
A lot of contradiction in that post
Consider me not everyone, I haven’t seen Chad steer the team successfully once this year.
Our direction is coming from our 9.

cb4

First Grade
Moylan played SOO at fullback
In 2016.
He isn’t a Fullback in 2020.
In 2018 at 6 he played over 20 games and his body didn’t let him down.
In 2019 at Fullback his body failed.
Its no coincidence.

cb4

First Grade
Depends how you look at it but It’s taken 4 games for Ramien to touch the ball. We haven’t played on the right all year. Must be a coincidence
Depends how you look at it as well, but he had the least amount of touches in any game on the weekend.
We have gone right plenty, but usually Johnson throws the ball out, or on the ground, or to Nikora.
Against Wests, we had to attack left, why we stopped I will never understand.
You can't attack the edges against Melbourne, they just eat that. Souths we attacked right and left.
It's about finding a balance in our attack and identifying a weakness. Attacking right was the smart move on the weekend, and is the side to attack again this weekend.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ramien should be licking his lips this week against Aitken, until he realised chad is back at halfback :face_palm_tone2:♂️