What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Roster Moves & Free Agency Designation

Mjp81

Juniors

well, what an ordeal that was.

Drake, Kenyan ARI RB - 2 years

Shepard, Sterling NYG WR - 3 years

Coming from someone who gets his arse kicked regularly in that division...you love to see it. Although I'd imagine he will be a renegotiate candidate at years end and you have the cap, so the price for 1 year is irrelevant really.

kurt faulk

Coach
Coming from someone who gets his arse kicked regularly in that division...you love to see it. Although I'd imagine he will be a renegotiate candidate at years end and you have the cap, so the price for 1 year is irrelevant really.

When two owners have $100k in cap space and they want a rb this was bound to happen. And just like the nfl this league has mechanisms to alleviate cap burdens.

Mjp81

Juniors
Matt Ryan 3 years, hunter Renfrow 4 years, Matt Stafford 5 years. Cheers ZJ!!
f**k I was pissed last night. I just got in here to post contract years and didn’t realise I already did. The funny thing is I was going to say the exact same years haha. Drunk me did ok for a change.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
f**k I was pissed last night. I just got in here to post contract years and didn’t realise I already did. The funny thing is I was going to say the exact same years haha. Drunk me did ok for a change.
Renfrow is a steal.

Latest posts