What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
As of last week a statemate.
GM is playing his cards very close to his chest. If I hear anymore on him I will post.

I heard Tamou on Big Sports Breakfast this morning, didn’t catch the start of his interview and what I did catch I didn’t hear any discussions on his future so that may have been talked about in the first part? He spoke very well actually, as he is not a natural.

WestyLife

First Grade
I don't have anything against Tamou. He came good the longer he was here. Mostly I'm hoping for Lenui to get on the bench long term.

Kilkenny

Coach
I don't have anything against Tamou. He came good the longer he was here. Mostly I'm hoping for Lenui to get on the bench long term.

I think Lenui will be starting before too long. He is a really top prospect.

Tamou was a really good signing for us, his first season was a tad average, but he has got better, really consistent, rarely injured and never let’s us down. I think he would be worth a two year deal but I can understand his desire to secure his families financial future hence a three year deal in the UK is probably appealing to him. I happy to go with what ever he ultimately decides.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think Lenui will be starting before too long. He is a really top prospect.

Tamou was a really good signing for us, his first season was a tad average, but he has got better, really consistent, rarely injured and never let’s us down. I think he would be worth a two year deal but I can understand his desire to secure his families financial future hence a three year deal in the UK is probably appealing to him. I happy to go with what ever he ultimately decides.

I'm sitting on the fence re Tamou. Last couple of years he's been great for us. The Fish has taken over as the top front rower in the club. He is climbing fast and well. I'll go with what the club decides better to let him leave too early than stay too long. James Graham a good example of this. Playing his guts out but he is broken.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I’d like Tamou for 1 more season, he’s great, but more than one and think he starts to take time away from the young blokes.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm sitting on the fence re Tamou. Last couple of years he's been great for us. The Fish has taken over as the top front rower in the club. He is climbing fast and well. I'll go with what the club decides better to let him leave too early than stay too long. James Graham a good example of this. Playing his guts out but he is broken.

Good point. His next contract is his retirement/superannuation pay day.

I tend to think he would offer reasonable value at the right price but as you say James Graham is an example of a player who has clearly gone on a season or two longer than he should have. Not that I blame him given the money they earn. If I was in there position I would keep playing too if they kept on paying me the sort of money they are earning.

Status
Not open for further replies.