What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Burton

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I don’t know about his contract situation but this bloke can play. I’d pay a million a season for him no problem. If Aitken and Lafai leave I’d be happy to combine their salary and rely on Lomax, Williame, Saab the Feagai boys etc in the outside backs you have him playing 6. I just wish Penrith were short a hooker so we could arrange a player swap with Hunt it would be mutually beneficial. He will be the next Ponga imo, tough Dubbo kid.

BLM01

First Grade
I don’t know about his contract situation but this bloke can play. I’d pay a million a season for him no problem. If Aitken and Lafai leave I’d be happy to combine their salary and rely on Lomax, Williame, Saab the Feagai boys etc in the outside backs you have him playing 6. I just wish Penrith were short a hooker so we could arrange a player swap with Hunt it would be mutually beneficial. He will be the next Ponga imo, tough Dubbo kid.
Not bad..agree..north worth a 1,000,000 contract yet.
But we will sign no-one until we get a new coach..except resign ours and other fringe players like Clune who has not (and has not been able) to prove himself yet

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Not bad..agree..north worth a 1,000,000 contract yet.
But we will sign no-one until we get a new coach..except resign ours and other fringe players like Clune who has not (and has not been able) to prove himself yet
Maybe not 1 million but 750 maybe? Look at the shit Newy were in. Paid overs for a teenager and the signings started to flow.

Drakon

Juniors
Signed for 2020 and 2021 according to Zero Tackle.

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/penrith-panthers/

Latest posts