What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestyLife

First Grade
He would be if not so lazy

The laziness is overstated. There were games the Roosters played down the opposite side most of the time, the commentary would say he was not involved enough and was lazy and the myth was born.

Even so we are talking raw natural talent. If Crichton is better than damn.

Blade23

Juniors
I heard Tamou on Big Sports Breakfast this morning, didn’t catch the start of his interview and what I did catch I didn’t hear any discussions on his future so that may have been talked about in the first part? He spoke very well actually, as he is not a natural.

I listened to the replay from the podcast. It is a good interview from him.
I would say he certainly grown into the role as captain, quite a few at the club look up to him.
He has gotten better with his interviews over time. I think being captain has brought him out of his shell a bit from a few years ago.

franklin2323

Immortal
The laziness is overstated. There were games the Roosters played down the opposite side most of the time, the commentary would say he was not involved enough and was lazy and the myth was born.

Even so we are talking raw natural talent. If Crichton is better than damn.

Is it? Have you watched him this year either lazy or not interested.

Bryce is proof raw talent isn’t enough

Kilkenny

Coach
Sailor wants out as well apparently.
I read something that Saab had 7 clubs interested.

I’m not sure the club would look at Sailor given we have two fullbacks of similar talents and abilities in Staines and Laurie.

Saab on the other hand could be worth considering? Josh Mansour is obviously in the latter part of his career so a supposed young gun such as Saab could be worth looking at.

I don’t for one minute think it will happen nor do I think we are one of the clubs looking at Saab but I think he could be a very useful pick up for some club. Most likely the Storm as that’s where the rumours seem to be the strongest and they will be without both there current wingers in 2021.

WestyLife

First Grade
Is it? Have you watched him this year either lazy or not interested.

Bryce is proof raw talent isn’t enough

Yes I watch all 8 games every week and I think his laziness is overstated. Though it's irrelevant because his effort doesn't change that he's a generational talent. If he wastes it that doesn't change that it exists.

You're right It's not enough but I think we got off topic. The point was you were saying he'll be better than Mitchell. I'm not even saying you're wrong just that it's a big compliment to say someone is that good.

The_Frog

First Grade
At the moment, he has outplayed Luai.
He did well enough to get into the 17. I don't think Luai's position was ever being contested. Burton making the 17 makes it very hard for Tyrone May, who has established skills in a wider variety of positions.

Jane Murray

Bench
He did well enough to get into the 17. I don't think Luai's position was ever being contested. Burton making the 17 makes it very hard for Tyrone May, who has established skills in a wider variety of positions.
I think that Matt Burton will miss out, and Tyrone May will slot straight back in unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.