What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

big hit!

Bench
We have a club that represents Kogarah and the Illawarra region, yet the club is run so dysfunctional, to the point where the board members should all get the sack.

You can't blame Mary for accepting the extension and the money. His agent did a great job with that extension. And yet there was no clauses or KPI's for the coach to meet his requirements.

It is utter shambles from the board and the club.

https://www.google.com/search?q=st+...9i57j69i64.11287j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The old St George district is a bit larger than just Kogarah you know

flippikat

Bench
As a Warriors fan, I hope Mary is gone very very soon - so that the weight of the media scorn can move across to another coach that's well and truly outlasted any usefulness - Kearney.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As a Warriors fan, I hope Mary is gone very very soon - so that the weight of the media scorn can move across to another coach that's well and truly outlasted any usefulness - Kearney.
You would say that..

You got your Mary-Bye game in round 3..

Don’t spoil it for the other 14 teams..

gerg

Juniors
I only just saw what looks to be the post game footage in the sheds. It looks like Mary is giving it to the players and every single one of them is giving him a "f**k you" look. Then he wanders off and McInnes tries to talk to him while the rest of the side is shooting daggers at Mary..... What the hell is the board thinking? Are they hoping the players top him off, to get out of paying his salary?

grouch

First Grade
Is it true that McGregor is the only coach he has a winning record against? He's won 4 from 6. If that's not the most damning indictment possible then I'm not sure what is. Consistently out coached by Stephen Kearney. Wow

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Is it true that McGregor is the only coach he has a winning record against? He's won 4 from 6. If that's not the most damning indictment possible then I'm not sure what is. Consistently out coached by Stephen Kearney. Wow

And yet Mary has somehow stumbled and tripped to a 46% winning record while Kearney is at 35%.

The two of them should team up. It would be glorious.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Saints are in a bad state but I would rather be in their shoes than Souths. Imagine knowing that your dinosaur coach could leave at anytime and knowing the guy who is going to replace him will be off to Brisbane if he does well, so the Bronco's can punt Siebold.

its actually a good thing for all parties..

Dragons have McInnes and other genuine back ups now...
Broncos need a hooker
Luke will get starting position now, which (barring injury) he’d never get at the Dragons.

We got Luke as insurance when no one else wanted him, and McInnes had been out.

We are capitulating in other ways, but this isn’t one of them.