What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
When we signed Viliame, I was underwhelmed- I was hoping I was wrong but I don't see much advance on either Aitken or Lafai in him- I'm happy to give Rav a chance at left centre and be the blockbusting Moses Suli we didn't get
I still think Wiliame is good, he’s playing busted, and more importantly has hardly seen any ball, let alone good ball.

SBD82

Coach
That would make me happy. I'd be straight onto the Sharkies forum for a lurk and giggle.
Those guys are pretty funny over there, I enjoy their forum, they destroy their team worse than we do. The Chad cops it!
You’re not wrong mate. It’s good for a chuckle.

They’re a funny lot in there. Some absolutely excellent blokes, and some truly awful ones. They cut each other to pieces constantly, but they’ll all stop for a minute to turn on an outsider, then straight back to bickering amongst themselves.

Not sure if I admire their loyalty or I’m appalled by their fickle nature.

jeffdragon

Bench
Ben hunt commented before last week's game saying if we don't perform we are kidding ourselves.
Look what happened.
Now Mcinnes is saying JDB issue is not dividing us, well then play like it doesn't.
At the moment we can't think anything different.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Ben hunt commented before last week's game saying if we don't perform we are kidding ourselves.
Look what happened.
Now Mcinnes is saying JDB issue is not dividing us, well then play like it doesn't.
At the moment we can't think anything different.
I believe him though, in the jersey presentation everything looked fine. Ray Hadley is a toxic c u in the NT.

BLM01

First Grade
Don't think Nene can play against us because he wasn't named on the original team sheet this week.
Nene MacDonald has signed with the Sharks. He could play against us and Fifita is back so could be an interesting local derby.
Who cares!..they can have him
The Jaws music has started again waiting for Nene to add to the next saga of off and probably on field incidents

jeffdragon

Bench
Titans, dogs showed heart last week.
Broncs showed hear this week.
We are the only team to show no ticker.
Any knowing us it won t change this week.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I'm expecting some changes to the team that was announced.
My thoughts are:

Dufty will play fullback
Norman to 5/8
Hunt to bench as the 2nd hooker
Saab will come on to the wing with Rava or JP dropping out of the squad

17: Dufty
2: Periera
3. Aitken
4. Lomax
20. Saab
1. Norman
7. Clune
8. Kerr
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. Fuimaono
13. Graham

6. Hunt
14. Merrin
15. Lawrie
18. Host

Just my opinion on the team that he may decide on. He loves having a back on the bench so it could be even Rava or JP there but I think Host adds more balance.

Crush

Coach
My thoughts are:

Dufty will play fullback
Norman to 5/8

3. Aitken
4. Lomax
20. Saab
1. Norman
7. Clune
8. Kerr
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. Fuimaono
13. Graham

6. Hunt
14. Merrin
15. Lawrie
18. Host

Just my opinion on the team that he may decide on. He loves having a back on the bench so it could be even Rava or JP there but I think Host adds more balance.
I'm also expecting a very different final 1-17 to last week.

I'd love to see Fuimaona moved to centre or even give Rava a crack there.

K.Sims in for me also.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
My thoughts are:

Dufty will play fullback
Norman to 5/8

3. Aitken
4. Lomax
20. Saab
1. Norman
7. Clune
8. Kerr
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. Fuimaono
13. Graham

6. Hunt
14. Merrin
15. Lawrie
18. Host

Agree or should I say hope, I’d swap Host with Ford just to add the versatility to use at centre. Or start with Host and play Fuimaono off the bench.

Last edited:

Walpole

Juniors
Why don't we just pick the team like it's a bingo draw. Put all the players names on a ball and then pull them out against the numbers 1-17. I can hear the announcer now;

"This week, playing in the number 1 jersey is...it's a red ball...looks angry, or sad, I can't tell...here it comes, gee it's not rolling as quick as it used to...here it is, to play No. 1 this week...it's James Graham!"