What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Wade

_Johnsy

Referee
I can’t remember who posted it in what thread, but after watching this podcast I have absolutely no doubt Shaun Wane would do the job in all aspects for our club. It goes for an hour & I waited until I had a day off to sit down & really take it in. If you get the chance, please do the same.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I can’t remember who posted it in what thread, but after watching this podcast I have absolutely no doubt Shaun Wane would do the job in all aspects for our club. It goes for an hour & I waited until I had a day off to sit down & really take it in. If you get the chance, please do the same.

I posted it the morning I thought the Mac was sacked. I can’t bare to even see the thumbnail anymore haunts me of that disappointing day of the “emergency meeting”

Dragsters

First Grade

Thanks for posting this FCD and reposting Johnsy.

I missed it first time around.

Great iinsight into the man and his character.

I'm sold on him.

He is EXACTLY what we need.

If the club misses out on him it will be a tragedy of epic proportions.

If you haven't watched it, do yourself a favour.

Forget the rest...

IN WANE WE TRUST!!!

Last edited:

Saint Pedro

Juniors
I believe this is the guy, we simply mispronounced his name. He truly believes in the dragons. He runs communists as capitalism gold too. That’s the blokeupload_2020-6-12_13-29-19.jpeg

boardlumps62

Juniors
He would put steel in our backs and The Dragons would breath fire again.
There you go our new team name for the Joint Venture keep them all happy.

"The Steel Dragons"

Seriously can we get him here sounds keen but this is old news.

possm

Coach
“Your bolllocks are bollocks”
What SGI needs is what they had in the past. A proven first-grade coach who has won a fist full of premierships. Bennett has been here and done that. He knows what to do and how to do it. If there is a possiblity in signing him on a two to three year deal with a decent assistant to take-over after he rights the ship, that is our best option by far.

boardlumps62

Juniors
What SGI needs is what they had in the past. A proven first-grade coach who has won a fist full of premierships. Bennett has been here and done that. He knows what to do and how to do it. If there is a possiblity in signing him on a two to three year deal with a decent assistant to take-over after he rights the ship, that is our best option by far.
If Wayne still has his marbles we should get him or the Pom Shaun Wane he seems a serious type

Latest posts