What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds

Front-Rower

First Grade
Apparently, Josh has failed a roadside drug test. According to Vonnie on FOX.

Looks like the mob will get their wish now with Josh probably being able to be sacked after failing a drug test and driving on an expired license. Still waiting on results of a second test apparently but doesn’t look good.

Did he travel to Brisbane with the side yesterday? Seeing he got caught at 1.30am this morning it raises some questions for mine.

He's tweeted about it. License was expired which he owned, however claimed the roadside drug test was a false positive.

Wizardman

First Grade
The woman he was involved with was an absolute nutcase. Putting that aside, this bloke has had a lot of little issues surrounding him over the years. A person like myself simply would not test positive to illicit drugs on a roadside drugs test as drugs are not in my life. I will not be sad to see him go when his contract expires.

gordynz

Juniors
The woman he was involved with was an absolute nutcase. Putting that aside, this bloke has had a lot of little issues surrounding him over the years. A person like myself simply would not test positive to illicit drugs on a roadside drugs test as drugs are not in my life. I will not be sad to see him go when his contract expires.

It was a false positive mate. He went back to the station for a further test which came back negative...

gordsy

Juniors
He won't be sacked for this, nor should he be.
He failed road side, went back to the station for the super sal, passed that. ThereforE the police say he is fit to drive and by law he has done nothing wrong. Now he will have a sample sent to the lab. If he passes then sweet all good but if he fails then he is in shit and then and only then can you punish him re the drug and alcohol tests.
It would be a million to one he comes back positive for the gear. Especially as the kit picks up meth, weed or pingers only.

Last edited:
The drug test technology is not where it needs to be yet. Where the initial breath test for alcohol at roadside is not perfect and not admissible in in court its a very good indicator and always close to the secondary test.

Anyone regardless of their proximity to drugs can go positive for drugs roadside, although proximity to drugs can be an indicator. Even the immediate result of the secondary test can throw up a false flag. The test at the lab will tell the tale. Although that won't come back for some time.

Innocent until proven guilty. Even if his licence is lapsed I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.......unless it's more than 3 months. The strict protocols the players are under at the moment means they only leave home to play or train. Anything else is a no no. Not even getting down to Services NSW to get it renewed. I'm fairly certain you still have to make an appearance to get that done. If he wears glasses while driving it would be a certainty.

Rothfield, Crawley, Weidler etc. are all a bunch of fleas that feed off the NRL, the shite that comes out of their mouths shouldn’t be taken seriously or as the truth:thumbsup:

The unknown

Juniors
Unpopular opinion but grub is probably the best player for bringing Brooks out of his shell

Anyways I reckon we’ll be lucky to get within 10

- oops meant to be in game day thread

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
I'm pretty sure that's the reason Cleary brought him over in the first place, to partner Brooks but not to be the dominant half. To have Grub bring his energy and enthusiasm to help Brooks feel comfortable taking control of the team.

The unknown

Juniors
I'm pretty sure that's the reason Cleary brought him over in the first place, to partner Brooks but not to be the dominant half. To have Grub bring his energy and enthusiasm to help Brooks feel comfortable taking control of the team.

100%

Although we aren’t on the field Brooks seems...scared to overcall club legends. (Last year with Farah and now Marshall)

Benji was always meant to be back up however with grubs injuries we’ve got a bit more value out of Benji. Think if he stays injury free he still has a lot to offer (Reynolds) but he need a big game tomorrow to convince madge.

cerberus

Coach
the only positive for me after last weeks capitulation is he is playing .
passion for football . hats off for the kid.