What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Where did you get the mail re Stefano?

I think Stefano coming in for Thompson would throw out our balance of backs v fowards.

We'd need to move on a forward to keep the balance right.

We might see a Dylan Smith or Sam McIntyre move on - they won't see any playing time in 2020 and ar off contract.

I read somewhere a while ago that McIntyre was going back to where he came from at end of contract (Newcastle / mid north coast?)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Where did you get the mail re Stefano?

I think Stefano coming in for Thompson would throw out our balance of backs v fowards.

We'd need to move on a forward to keep the balance right.

We might see a Dylan Smith or Sam McIntyre move on - they won't see any playing time in 2020 and ar off contract.

I haven’t seen Smith in a single training pic since training recommenced. I think you can have 32 training, Development players Madden and Simpkins are in plenty, wouldnt surprise if he’s already been told he can move on.

The unknown

Juniors
I haven’t seen Smith in a single training pic since training recommenced. I think you can have 32 training, Development players Madden and Simpkins are in plenty, wouldnt surprise if he’s already been told he can move on.

Smith has pretty much been a development player for 4 years, I think that’s a good indication he hasn’t got what it takes

The Rosco

Bench
He posts in here more than the Parramatta Eels forum

actually I don’t even think eels fans like him lol
Well, the WT fans don't . . . .
I'm pretty sure he isn't even an eels fan.
He obviously follows WT, but for some strange reason, drapes himself as an eels fan.
Like them blokes that dress up as women, I guess . . . . . you know, to throw you off the scent.
He's probably even got a WT tattoo on his upper arm.

I don’t think you can blame Madge for the changes, something had to give as the players have had enough chances to perform to a certain standard but failed.

gordsy

Juniors
Someone else posted this in another section of the forum

Esan Marsters

7 missed tackles, 2 errors, 2 penalties against and a sin bin.
The warriors scored 6 tries through him including a hattrick to his opposite the campaigner Hiku.

A performance to rank highly on the Carige leaderboard

simmo1

First Grade
Someone else posted this in another section of the forum

Esan Marsters

7 missed tackles, 2 errors, 2 penalties against and a sin bin.
The warriors scored 6 tries through him including a hattrick to his opposite the campaigner Hiku.

A performance to rank highly on the Carige leaderboard

It was a diabolical performance, but it's pretty much the norm for him these days.

He just looks so disinterested, whereas at the start of his career he was taking 20 runs a game with plenty of offloads. Nearly as big a fall from grace as Milford.

Watch him do a Frank Pritchard on us next week.

Wizardman

First Grade
It was a diabolical performance, but it's pretty much the norm for him these days.

He just looks so disinterested, whereas at the start of his career he was taking 20 runs a game with plenty of offloads. Nearly as big a fall from grace as Milford.

Watch him do a Frank Pritchard on us next week.
I agree.

Marsters is absolutely no loss to our club. Defensively, he was absolutely woeful. I do agree he will turn up in attack next week we should sure as f**k target him defensively.

The Rosco

Bench
I wonder if rhyno is regretting his decision to drop Parra and become a fully fledged Weststigers supporter ?
While it is ironic that his former team are so far travelling well after 30+ years of tragedy, it's just super to have him on board.
Welcome rhyno !!!!!
PS: Let's do the welcome properly with it's own thread.