What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons To Break Away From Illawarra.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Behind the scenes its been said that win will sell out the 50%.back to St.george Leagues.
Geez hope so what is their benefit.
Absolutely nothing so far. No press no positive anything. Do they have a face put it out there show the Dragons what your vision is for the future. Nothingness is what is given

possm

Coach
All that petition succeeds in doing is make opposition fans laugh harder at us..
Opposition fans have been laughing at us for a few years now. When the WIN Corp / Gordons' take over turned out to be the worst move the St George fans have seen within their club, moves to dump the cancerous cause were bound to happen.

The days of the old boys club are numbered and about to end. My advice to the Cordons is for them to offer up their shares in SGI before the market price drops to a historic low.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Opposition fans have been laughing at us for a few years now. When the WIN Corp / Gordons' take over turned out to be the worst move the St George fans have seen within their club, moves to dump the cancerous cause were bound to happen.

The days of the old boys club are numbered and about to end. My advice to the Cordons is for them to offer up their shares in SGI before the market price drops to a historic low.
What does James Corden have to do with this conversation?

BLM01

First Grade
Breaking news petition is going around to spilt the merger from the Gordons family. No longer is Illawarra part of the merger .
Good luck with that. I still remember the SOS at the leagues club where 100 turned upwith banners and signs to get rid of Doust.
Doust still lingers on................
I wish you well in your endeavours

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good luck with that. I still remember the SOS at the leagues club where 100 turned upwith banners and signs to get rid of Doust.
Doust still lingers on................
I wish you well in your endeavours
Was it 100?

I think you’re overstating it 10x..

BLM01

First Grade
Was it 100?

I think you’re overstating it 10x..
Probably not. The media coverage in their usual form tried to make it out to be many numbers.
Bit like the crowd for the morning news shows to touch their hero Kochy

Latest posts