What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread 12/6/20

Angry_eel

First Grade
I actualy thought we would win a lot easier then we did. But in saying that we where not great last night and the wet doesnt help our team. It suits the slow backline and lack of skill the Panthers have tbh. They are grinders

In years gone by, we would have lost this game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep. Seen them do it numerous times. He had no intention of going for the ball, fergo had no right to
Push him but he was in no mans lands trying to impede fergo.
I'm sure you're allowed to impede the chaser if you're standing still.

Dibs

Bench
I think if Ferguson hadn't just been penalised for something similar moments earlier they might have let the Panthers one go. It was a 50/50 call, certainly not as impactful as Ferguson.
I actually thought it was more impactful. Jennings was looking to catch the ball, whoever Fergo pushed was trying to block. I do agree though they may have given it if Fergo hadn’t just been penalized

hindy111

Post Whore
Sorry I had too many single malts last nite, but did the fish get drilled last nite?

He made the most meters of any forward last night and played least amount of mins he has this season.
When he went off Parra scored 3 tries in 6mins.
The vicous fish was prob best forward

Tooooks

Bench
He made the most meters of any forward last night and played least amount of mins he has this season.
When he went off Parra scored 3 tries in 6mins.
The vicous fish was prob best forward

Again, the most metres of any Penrith forward.

Gronk

Staff member
Our bench needs a lot of work.

Oregon for Terpo.

Also, are we the only team that does not use a benchy at all or for just 7 mins ?

074AD28A-857F-4B53-BFB0-715F966EAFC2.jpeg