What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Raiders @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
Back three have been much improved. With the addition of Talau. Ref gets us again with Chee Kam pass to Brooks

Pezz70

Juniors
I’m really disappointed with the Tigers tonight, improved performance but still not good enough. Time to look for a new half. I’ve been Brooks biggest supporter over the years but he just doesn’t offer enough. He had a good chance tonight with a team that were playing well to make something happen and he was really quiet. Reynolds took the reigns and was good but Brooks can’t be a passenger anymore.

Twal 65 tackles!!!!

Douehi 281 odd metres big improvement

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
We need a controlling halfback. It’s so bloody obvious.

Talau I thought was good. Much better than what I had seen in Canterbury Cup from him.

Grant is young and goes good but he did get in Brooks’ way a couple of times.

Brooks’ needs to grow a set and bark some order if he is going to be there

Reynolds was great

I’m really disappointed with the Tigers tonight, improved performance but still not good enough. Time to look for a new half. I’ve been Brooks biggest supporter over the years but he just doesn’t offer enough. He had a good chance tonight with a team that were playing well to make something happen and he was really quiet. Reynolds took the reigns and was good but Brooks can’t be a passenger anymore.

Twal 65 tackles!!!!

Douehi 281 odd metres big improvement
I was going to ask what Twal’s tackle count was. What an effort.

Pezz70

Juniors
We need a controlling halfback. It’s so bloody obvious.

Talau I thought was good. Much better than what I had seen in Canterbury Cup from him.

Grant is young and goes good but he did get in Brooks’ way a couple of times.

Brooks’ needs to grow a set and bark some order if he is going to be there

Reynolds was great

Brooks needs to watch some Mitch Moses videos

simmo1

First Grade
Much improved effort but not the class to finish them off.

Agree with the Brooks sentiment above. This guy has been in grade for, what, 7 seasons? He should be guiding the team home in games like this. The new rules should be right up his alley, but instead he is dropping simple passes on 1st tackle.

The unknown

Juniors
Why is it when we get our defence right, our attack looks incompetent (tonight)...but when we get our attack right, our defense looks shithouse?

macnaz

Staff member
Gutsy heroic effort ... but they were on a hiding to nothing with a pointless boring game plan, 1 out rubbish of relentlessly running into their forward pack getting smashed and then expected to defend against a side that wasnt challenged or tired ... Raiders didnt even need to move in defence !!

Latest posts