What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 Sat - Wests Tigers 6-14 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 5: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
To me it felt like the Tigers played all over the place without any structure and if they have a game plan didn't play to it.

It's harder against a quality side like the Raiders, but Madge will be filthy at them. Short of dropping a couple of nuffies what else can he do?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We were much better up front in the second half. I can't see how Stick keeps Lui starting over say Guler. We can't give manly that amount of field possession

skeepe

Immortal
I think we underestimate just how much of an effect the constant travel has on performance. We have to do a minimum 6 hour round trip for every single game.

That’s gotta leave a mark.

stryker

First Grade
Ivan Cleary set the Tigers back 4 years with the signings of Mbye, Reynolds, Packer and Matulino.
Yep and most tigers fans were sucking each other dry over these men who in different ways have all been diabolical. Hopefully they have all been convinced now.

shear_joy9

Coach
far out twal made 66 tackles.

guy needs to do a matterson and bring in some money. Wouldn't feel good to put in the huge efforts and next to you are guys like mbye and Reynolds getting $800k

The unknown

Juniors
Yep Twal will be next on the outer at the Tigers.

Kid has rep honours written all over him unfortunately playing for the tigers is a handbrake for him

The rest of our forwards barring Aloiai on occasion and LL wouldn’t crack 1st grade anywhere else

The unknown

Juniors
I think we underestimate just how much of an effect the constant travel has on performance. We have to do a minimum 6 hour round trip for every single game.

you guys will be playing in Canberra again soon enough..surely

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Cowboys and Kiwis laugh at you.