What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We already know who the grand finalists will be.

Diesel

Coach
I thought it was going to be Raiders v Manly, but going by the last two weeks it’s looking more like Roosters v Eels. It’s a long game it’s still another 15 premiership rounds to go.

BadnMean

Juniors
Parramatta v Canberra. Calling it now. Mark my words.

Easily the standout teams, like they haven't missed a week. They looked good coming into the season and now they've proven corona hasn't interrupted them. Far and away the best teams. To be honest, it won't even be close and daylight will be in third.

Can we go back to when this looked likely and Roosters were rubbish please? I don't like this new version. It's broken.

The_Frog

First Grade

Easily the standout teams, like they haven't missed a week. They looked good coming into the season and now they've proven corona hasn't interrupted them. Far and away the best teams. To be honest, it won't even be close and daylight will be in third.
Parra had accounted for the Bulldogs, Titans and Broncos when this was posted.

Patorick

Staff member

Far and away.

Latest posts