What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
If it we get down to zero open auctions over the weekend I'll close it up. Weekly blind bidding will open up after that.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Blind bid waivers are set up. They will process once a week, every Wednesday night at 9pm, this is the only way (besides trades) to acquire players for now. FCFS waivers will begin the final week before the season starts.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey ZJ what are you thinking with the Covid situation? More IR spots that can be used for players with the (H) designation and if the season doesn't happen we don't cycle years?

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've added the (H) designation to the IR eligible list and upped the limit for IR players to 50 so there will be no dramas there.

If the season is wiped, then maybe something like an extended RFA thing or something. Half the fun of the league is the off season, if we don't cycle contracts we basically lose it all but the rookie draft. A conversation to have if it happens.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Not long to go.

Season kicks off on Friday the 11th our time.

Development squad demotions need to be in by then, once the game kicks off then players can't be sent down, only promoted from the DS. Years go up as well, so a player demoted last year will be counted as having 2 years service for their salary calculation when promoted.

Kick off also switches the cap penalty designation. 1 year left, whole cap hit goes on this year's cap. 2+ years left then 1 year hits you this season and the rest carries over to next season.

Example

Player A
1 year, $1000 = $200 cap hit on this year's cap

Player B
3 years, $1000 = $200 cap hit on this year's cap, $400 on next year's cap

0C5C70CD-28E3-4B50-B462-EAD09C584D0F.jpeg

Once again, Div 4 is “The Group of DEATH!!”

The plucky Dreamweavers have it all ahead of them as they take on the reigning (and re-branded) Super Bowl-Cut holders, Gruden’s HB Pencils.

The 2020 Factory’s of Sadness Dynasty League is just hours away and the coveted Mangina is wide open with 12 teams biting and clawing at each other to sup the sweet nectar of victory from its strawberry-freckled man-flaps.

Gentlemen, start your Factories!!

skeepe

Immortal
View attachment 41861

Once again, Div 4 is “The Group of DEATH!!”

The plucky Dreamweavers have it all ahead of them as they take on the reigning (and re-branded) Super Bowl-Cut holders, Gruden’s HB Pencils.

The 2020 Factory’s of Sadness Dynasty League is just hours away and the coveted Mangina is wide open with 12 teams biting and clawing at each other to sup the sweet nectar of victory from its strawberry-freckled man-flaps.

Gentlemen, start your Factories!!

Sorry for your loss.

kurt faulk

Coach
Man what an epic match up @kurt faulk

man, i knew my team had a good score because most of my players were putting up points.

i log in to see how much i'm crushing your team by and then see i'm the one that's gonna get crushed.

sometimes you just run into the wrong team on the wrong day.

it's nice when your team gets a big score and your team actually needed it to win. well done.

abpanther

Staff member
man, i knew my team had a good score because most of my players were putting up points.

i log in to see how much i'm crushing your team by and then see i'm the one that's gonna get crushed.

sometimes you just run into the wrong team on the wrong day.

it's nice when your team gets a big score and your team actually needed it to win. well done.

Haha I was thinking the same thing when I logged in, then I saw the score and thought 'oh shit'

Thanks man, good to know our teams can put up big points this season

skeepe

Immortal
I thought I was a goner this week for sure. I did an add/drop of an inactive DB at 2:59am before just missing the cut-off to add his replacement to the lineup because I accidentally clicked his name instead of the checkbox and had to close the resulting pop up - twice.

Alvin Kamara saved my arse. Again.

skeepe

Immortal
Just another lazy 45 points from Alvin Kamara. It’s going to be a sad day when his rookie contract finishes.

kurt faulk

Coach

Ty Hill and Chris Jones come through for me today to chase down and overtake zombie.

Luckily Lamar absolutely sucks when playing legit teams.