What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rd5: Non Parra games

Gronk

Staff member
Roosters v Dogs postponed until Monday because of Covid19 case in the Shire. See Covid 19 thread.

strider

Post Whore
I dont mind Slater. Paul Gallen is another matter. Hes everywhere on Nine at the moment. Cant stand him.
so did i understand the recent weilder article correctly? ... gallen sued cronulla for the drugs thing and got 700k? .... what were his grounds for suing? They made him unknowingly take drugs?

Stevie

Bench
so did i understand the recent weilder article correctly? ... gallen sued cronulla for the drugs thing and got 700k? .... what were his grounds for suing? They made him unknowingly take drugs?
Yes word is he did his own research and spoke at length with club doctors to know what was going into his body. The club organized the doctor etc so they put him at huge risk.

Gallen believes that what they injected into him stopped him from taking a hit up on the second tackle as well as a 4th tackle settler. As well as this he believes it stopped him making game changing plays on every other 6th tackle.He also believes it kept his tackle count to just double figures in each and every game

TheParraboy

Staff member
Trent Merrin to 13, Dufty back at 1. Norman to 6. Graham and Hunt to the bench. Luke to the Broncos

The Saints are coming

Avenger

Immortal
They are so terrible the Dragons and I must admit that I’m enjoying Norman being exposed as the garbage overpaid player that he is. He is a one dimensional down hill skier with no leadership qualities.

He will be shown the door at the end of this season. England or the Goldie is my guess.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dragons 18-10 HF

Wouldn't be surprised they run away with it, post a huge score.

Sharks sluggish and not interested.

Avenger

Immortal
They are so terrible the Dragons and I must admit that I’m enjoying Norman being exposed as the garbage overpaid player that he is. He is a one dimensional down hill skier with no leadership qualities.

He will be shown the door at the end of this season. England or the Goldie is my guess.
Sharks are even worse.