What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Read All About It:
Today's engrossing instalment in the Dragons' ongoing and irresistible challenge for the Spoon has been brought forward by the NRL to 4.05pm on Nine by popular demand for one of the last sightings of Mary's head in a coaching box on free-to-air and by the Great Gus Gould's desire to say on national TV, "I warned the Dragons' Board about this six months ago! I warned the Dragons' Board about this six months ago! "

(As is well known in media circles, Phil always repeats his best lines, plus some of his second and third best lines)

Old Timer

Coach
So today is about whether
  • Clune is allowed to have any ball and to be the organiser that Hunt isn't but still was in last weeks game despite Clune playing.
  • Fumiano is just a battering ram and will run out of puff playing that way.
  • Host can get any early ball if he is playing on the edge or whether he will constantly run at holes while the halves turn it back inside.
  • Graham who is a a starting player will get 2 stints or whether he is just a 25 minute man these days.
  • The shitful idea of Hunt to 9 and Mc Innes to 13 will be employed at some point.
  • Dufty's entry into the game provides him with any chance to impose himself and whether he is a straight substitution or will it trigger multiple positional changes.
  • Aitken is hooked if multiple tries are scored down his side of the paddock.
  • Gould can find some way to introduce pro Mary commentary if we are being ripped apart.

getsmarty

Immortal
img_5697.jpg

NRL NEWS

Local derby fixture update
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sun 14 Jun 2020, 09:59 AM

The Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC) this morning approved changes to the Round 5 schedule to ensure the health and safety of the playing group and community after a remote risk to the Bulldogs squad emerged last night.

The Bulldogs last night informed the NRL that a teacher at a school attended by children of one Bulldogs player had tested positive to COVID-19.

As a result, the player has been placed into isolation and will be tested for COVID-19 today. To ensure no risk to the playing group and community, the Commission has delayed today’s match between the Bulldogs and the Roosters to allow the test results to return.

The revised schedule will be:

4:05pm today (Sunday 14 June): St George Illawarra Dragons v Cronulla Sharks (brought forward from 6:30pm today)

7pm tomorrow (Monday 15 June): Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters (moved from 4:05pm today).

ARLC Chairman Peter V'landys AM said while the risk the virus had spread to the Bulldogs playing group was remote the Commission wanted absolute certainty before allowing the team to play.

"There's a very remote risk of infection within the Bulldogs squad. To ensure there is no risk at all, the player will be tested today and the game delayed until tomorrow to ensure the test results have returned. I want to congratulate the Bulldogs for swiftly informing the NRL," he said.

"I want to thank our broadcast partners for their assistance, at very short notice, in changing the schedule. The changes will ensure our fans will still be able to watch a game on free to air television this afternoon."

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/06/14/local-derby-fixture-update/

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
So today is about whether
  • Clune is allowed to have any ball and to be the organiser that Hunt isn't but still was in last weeks game despite Clune playing.
  • Fumiano is just a battering ram and will run out of puff playing that way.
  • Host can get any early ball if he is playing on the edge or whether he will constantly run at holes while the halves turn it back inside.
  • Graham who is a a starting player will get 2 stints or whether he is just a 25 minute man these days.
  • The shitful idea of Hunt to 9 and Mc Innes to 13 will be employed at some point.
  • Dufty's entry into the game provides him with any chance to impose himself and whether he is a straight substitution or will it trigger multiple positional changes.
  • Aitken is hooked if multiple tries are scored down his side of the paddock.
  • Gould can find some way to introduce pro Mary commentary if we are being ripped apart.
•How much money should I put on Ramien first try scorer with Aitken marking him?

Old Timer

Coach
•How much money should I put on Ramien first try scorer with Aitken marking him?
Yes that is a real concern but not the only one.

Wade Graham will also find a way to get on his inside shoulder dragging him infield let alone Shaun Johnson who has been quite well contained up until today and I expect him to cause havoc.

Latest posts