What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Vs Storm

Dave's mate

Juniors
We are few seasons from having a squad good enough to win Finals games. Just get there and give the young guys a taste should be the target this year
Not so sure about that apart from Easts and Melbourne I wouldn't afraid of anyone this year. The comp is wide open

Panfa

Juniors
Guys anyone know the result of capewells mcl injury.I hope it's not too bad he's been good the 2 games he's played for us so far runs hard tackles well.He could be a centre option for us id rather him there than whare at the moment.

Fangs

Coach
I'd hope that Capewell returns as well. I feel it's a small issue that becomes a big one when you play a team like Melbourne. I'm not that confident on Martin starting and probably not a great game for Billy Burns to start in.

Edwards in for Aikens. Not really a discussion point.

Crichton will get plenty of traffic again. He is an outstanding talent but it was a bit too east for Blake to get past him. He needs to learn quickly otherwise Melbourne will tear us up.

Naden 18th man probably. Whare won't be dropped and Mansour is doing enough to keep his spot I think. That will change at some point but not this week.

We are in an interesting position. There was a lot to like in our performance against Parramatta. The Storm are far from invincible. Will be a great contest.

betcats

Referee
Guys anyone know the result of capewells mcl injury.I hope it's not too bad he's been good the 2 games he's played for us so far runs hard tackles well.He could be a centre option for us id rather him there than whare at the moment.

During the broadcast they said it was high grade strain or something, I dont think he will be available this week.

Agree he has been good. Disagree about playing him at centre, he is too big now and you would play Burns over him if you were shifting a back rower. Capewell is a really solid 80 minute back rower IMO.

The_Frog

First Grade
Only if we turn up for the whole 80 minutes.

The storm are already up to their old tricks. Slowing the play the ball down and lying in the ruck.
Saw Cam Smith rip out a ball in the ruck as well and get away with it. No idea why the Knights didn't challenge.

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s going to be very tough. The Storm really grinded out a solid win the other day and were still not quite at their best. May have to best our best performance of the season to get the two points.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Call me a broken record, but this is a perfect opportunity to move Mansour to a bench backrow position & bring Naden in on the wing.

Tetevano starts, Yeo into Capewell’s spot, JFH to 13 and Hetherington onto the bench that probably what I think Ivan will run with.

Edwards I assume will resume the number 1 position.

Fangs

Coach
Tetevano starts, Yeo into Capewell’s spot, JFH to 13 and Hetherington onto the bench that probably what I think Ivan will run with.

Exactly what I was about to post.

Loathe to move Yeo or JFH as their work in the middle has been outstanding this year. But not sold on our other backrow options starting.

Edwards I assume will resume the number 1 position.

I would’ve thought Martin would just slot straight into second row. Yeo has been going well at lock, I wouldn’t want to see him moved. He’s better in the middle.

There’s no shortage of second rowers for the bench.

Latest posts