What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

to_ddeath

Coach
After cleaning up on Dogs winning 13+ last week, this week I’ve got $15 on Scumulla to win by 31-40 @ $17...and an additional fiver on Ramien FTS into Scumulla winning at $15.

Best of luck to all deciding to have a similar crack today...will numb the pain if there’s a thumping on the cards.

‘We had 2-3 hours less to prepare for it...’

Honestly, though - what sort of amateur hour, Mickey Mouse organisation is the NRL?
Moving the kick-off time of our game forward by 2 hours on Match Day morning because another club can't follow the rules.
That is at least the second breach of biosecurity rules by the Dogs, so why not strip their competition points, hit them with a hefty fine and give Easts the 2 points from the match instead of dicking around with two other clubs 'preparation.
What a joke.

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Yeah true but there was no indicated of it at the Captains Run. The only news was another player injury, although that player is expected to play. Hopefully we see some changes.
I seen Freddy and Joey saying they need to get back and play a heap of touch. Maybe instead of bashing each other all week they can just play touch and come out and try and out score the opposition?

Jerkwad2000

Juniors
That is at least the second breach of biosecurity rules by the Dogs, so why not strip their competition points, hit them with a hefty fine and give Easts the 2 points from the match instead of dicking around with two other clubs 'preparation.
What a jok

I think that's a bit harsh. A teacher or something at a school that a kid of a player goes to. That could have happened to any player.

Old Timer

Coach
I seen Freddy and Joey saying they need to get back and play a heap of touch. Maybe instead of bashing each other all week they can just play touch and come out and try and out score the opposition?
We do play touch at least once a week for about 30- 40 minutes.

We are a super talented team that can at the snap of a finger go from 1 form of the game to another.