What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

blacksafake

First Grade
I feel so awful for Ben Hunt.

He's a quality player who has been thrown into a role that is not suited to his playing style, then made to be a scapegoat when it doesn't work out.

I truly believe he's a natural 5/8 (or even a hooker), who when you take the pressure of game-managing off his shoulders, will absolutely shine. He basically carried the Broncos to that Grand Final in 2015 when he was sharing duties with Milford. All of his best games over the years have been when he gets to pick and choose his moments to strike, not when he's forced to make something out of nothing. Instinct is his greatest asset, not organisation.
I have a lot of faith in the Clune/Hunt halves combination, I think they'll compliment each other beautifully.

As for Corey Norman, he's a f**king nobody. I don't care how much talent is in there... When you're 29 and have f**k all to show for all of that "talent" you possess, then you're a show-pony and have no right to claim marquee player status. The fact that Hunt has been dropped in favour of Norman is utter rubbish.
Agree :thumbsup::fingers_crossed_tone1::fingers_crossed_tone1:

dragonfire

Bench
Don’t know what Lomax is meant to do run inside shoulder of Dugan who had made a bad choice in how he defended.

100% knew that Sharks would flip it straight away with this team :face_palm:♂️

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Peranara will pin Dragons for everything so they need to be perfect. He will check every try even if touchies say its fine.