What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Good win, was a bit heart in mouth be we looked a lot more creative with the shake up. Everyone had a dig Hunts kicking game out of dummy half is a lot better than his general field stuff especially positionally. Norman’s kicking and passing game did seem a lot more dangerous but he was gassed at the end. He’ll be suspended next week.

jeffdragon

Bench
Good win, was a bit heart in mouth be we looked a lot more creative with the shake up. Everyone had a dig Hunts kicking game out of dummy half is a lot better than his general field stuff especially positionally. Norman’s kicking and passing game did seem a lot more dangerous but he was gassed at the end. He’ll be suspended next week.
Yes
He will be
hunt to 7 clune to 6.
Rava strong runner but butterfingers.

RedVDave

First Grade
Damn it that last try to Rava will ensure he gets picked again even though he played like an absolute dud!

Was impressed with Norman's and Clunes kicking game that made the difference tonight, Hunt at hooker was enormous for us.

Dufty was amazing tonight!

Lomax played what imo was his best game for us, Aitken was solid I thought.

Frizzel was massive for us today to!

We didn't play a great team today but the effort and execution was there good to finally get a win!

Go the dragons!!!!

P.S the bench was used properly for the first time I can remember in a long time.

Im just happy for a few of the players mate. And us fans.
Not the board not the coach.
Tomorrow I will rant about change.
Right now we won a derby.
I will enjoy it even knowing we have bigger issues.

I know it shouldn't but the win delays change.

Apart from the warm and fuzzy feelings some will have for a few hours, the win does nothing, nothing, to progress the club.

Straight Shooter

Latest posts