What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

TruSaint

Referee
This exactly , this is what I didnt want , another win will see him see out his contract ....

Hazza, I dont think today changes anything, other than us fans enjoying a derby win.
If he was to be sacked it was at the emergency meeting.

This is on a handful of players that showed some grit and pride. Its not on Mary, even if he says so at the presser.

He wont be coach in 2021.

Dragon David

First Grade
I see your point, but I think part of it is he takes it right to the line so often is getting hit as he passes so a few go astray but he has a real go for mine
Clune needs to run as a 5/8th. Only second game in first grade and he will improve with every game he plays. Squad needs to remain the same as today and build on the way they committed themselves. Their confidence will come back and they have to maintain high completion rates against the teams they play next.

Let's see how we go and take one week at a time to be better.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Congrats fellas. The best answer to the critics.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Dufty is a half playing fullback. May not get to be first string but worth a go in my opinion.

Dragon David

First Grade
Great pass dufty well done Rav.
Finally we have a win after 281days.
My man of the match McInnes
Dragons 30 Sharks 16
I'm going to enjoy this week
So am I. I know that we cannot get too carried away with the win but lets enjoy it and be content for a change and keep out the negative thoughts for a while. Look at the positives only!

Dragon David

First Grade
Damn it that last try to Rava will ensure he gets picked again even though he played like an absolute dud!

Was impressed with Norman's and Clunes kicking game that made the difference tonight, Hunt at hooker was enormous for us.

Dufty was amazing tonight!

Lomax played what imo was his best game for us, Aitken was solid I thought.

Frizzel was massive for us today to!

We didn't play a great team today but the effort and execution was there good to finally get a win!

Go the dragons!!!!

P.S the bench was used properly for the first time I can remember in a long time.
Agree 100% with your comments RedVDave.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Credit where it's due. Everyone stepped up today and it was a solid win but nothing too flash.
Rava is still way too suspect under the bomb and needs to go with Saab given a chance.
JP solid enough and should stay but Norman was pretty average throughout.
Great game by Duff to keep his spot but needs more of that.
Fwds were great as well, onto next week.