What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

snickers007

Juniors
How did Egan go anyway was in the kitchen cooking most of the time so didn’t see the full game?

I didn't see the game either, but was amused looking at the stats. 3 runs for 14m in an 80 min performance.

Kearney must forbid his hookers from running too....

Kilkenny

Coach
I didn't see the game either, but was amused looking at the stats. 3 runs for 14m in an 80 min performance.

Kearney must forbid his hookers from running too....

From what I did see he tried to scoot over twice from dummy half close to the line with out success so they must have been two of his total 3 runs.

betcats

Referee
Egan is the same player as last season, I’ve seen enough in 3 games to call it. He just doesn’t run the ball, he has no impact. 8 runs for 44m in three games of footy.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Egan is the same player as last season, I’ve seen enough in 3 games to call it. He just doesn’t run the ball, he has no impact. 8 runs for 44m in three games of footy.

I certainly didn’t see the next Cameron Smith in young Wade Egan in the juniors but he had some impressive stats for tries and try assists. Your probably right and maybe another example of a gun in the juniors but not quite good enough for NRL. Let’s face it, most don’t make it.

Kev07

Juniors
Wade Egan leaveing definately the right choice for Panthers and him.
No chance he'd even make the bench in this year's squad.

Kilkenny

Coach
Robert Jennings dropped for this this week by Madge and when you read the West Tigers forums not before time according to there fans. He is not a fan favourite. He looked something special coming thru the ranks but just hasn’t quite delivered at the top level. If not resigned by the Tigers, which is looking unlikely, he could be washed in the NRL while still only 24.

betcats

Referee
Talking of former Panthers, does anyone know what happened to OldPanther?

He said he was going to stop posting just after he had a child born, not enough time etc and i think he didnt like the amount of conflict on here or said something along those lines...

Anyway I came in to post I notice Dallin has found himself back on the wing. Shame really, I always thought he could make a good fullback if given a proper shot but I guess not. Cant say i have watched many dogs game recently.

WestyLife

First Grade
Talking of former Panthers, does anyone know what happened to OldPanther?

He said he was going to stop posting just after he had a child born, not enough time etc and i think he didnt like the amount of conflict on here or said something along those lines...

Anyway I came in to post I notice Dallin has found himself back on the wing. Shame really, I always thought he could make a good fullback if given a proper shot but I guess not. Cant say i have watched many dogs game recently.

I found the tweet. Being public info I assume it's ok to post a screenshot. I saw it because I follow LU on Twitter.

20200615_111349.jpg

The_Frog

First Grade
Maybe could be seen as using the site to promote a video game. They like you to ask first. There is no doubt the owners of this site are quite touchy about some things (and not others), which I suppose is their prerogative.

Kilkenny

Coach
Hopefully Old Panther will be back sooner rather than later, bigger and better then ever.

He’s the last poster you would expect to have to serve a suspension.

The_Frog

First Grade
Hopefully Old Panther will be back sooner rather than later, bigger and better then ever.

He’s the last poster you would expect to have to serve a suspension.
I think it's his second one. Mind you I've had two as well but they were much shorter and went unnoticed.