What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Roosters team list thread

Gronk

Staff member
Oregon in for Evans.

Terpo counts himself lucky ?

Stone or Taka on the bench ? I reckon it comes down to what positions we have the most niggles.

TheParraboy

Staff member
My bench

Taka
Oregan
Stone
Gower

Roosters defence will eat up Peni, so leave him out for this one, we save a loose carry as well

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id be surprised if Taka isnt in the 17 next game. Not my personal choice though. Peni has to go and I reckon he'll prefer experienced Gower over Kaufusi. Gower is always good for two or three games each year.
I reckon BA will select.
Taka
Niukore
Stone
Gower.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Imo:

Gower
Niukore
Kaufusi
Taikarangi

I reckon BA will want some size to bash the Roosters' pack.

And with Evans out, our choices are limited.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
tend to agree with PP, only forced changes to be made, we are in form, no need for too many changes

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Id be surprised if Taka isnt in the 17 next game. Not my personal choice though. Peni has to go and I reckon he'll prefer experienced Gower over Kaufusi. Gower is always good for two or three games each year.
I reckon BA will select.
Taka
Niukore
Stone
Gower.
I think your being harsh on Gower I think he is consistently good, with an error or two in him, like most players.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
We are going to have to draft in :

Arthur Beetson
Aquaman
Super Impose
Jesus Christ
Bruce Lee

Throughout the week to be any chance

Bazal

Post Whore
Are we all going grocery shopping before the game?

Make sure you get lube...these merkins are going to plow us.