What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 S̶u̶n̶ Mon - Bulldogs 6-42 Roosters @ Bankwest

Round 5: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The big four lol don’t forget Sharon woods
I didn't forget Shaz, it's just that he was was a middle of the road player when he left. His departure neither hurt not helped the Tigers.

I still just can't believe they let the clubs future walk out the door. Would've been much better for the game if they had.

QLD so stoked that Origin isn't being played right now. They'd get absolutely annihilated. I'd say there's never been a bigger gap in form and class. I know it hasn't exactly mattered in the past but this season it would be an undeniable slaughter.

Seriously it must be tough being a Tigers fan. Watching Teddy play would make you physically ill.

Sure but what about Keary, Crichton, B Mozz, J Mozz. Chuck in Tedesco. This f**ken team.

Salary cap is definitely working well.

Good players are only going to be even better when you’ve got all-stars on either side of you.

But it’s the Rorters so its all good.

Latest posts