What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 S̶u̶n̶ Mon - Bulldogs 6-42 Roosters @ Bankwest

Round 5: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
He was a great player for a few years. A few injuries and he got a bit fat and slow from memory, and his running game went from dynamic to dynamic lifter.

Last I heard he was actually still playing bush footy or similar
shifty sherwin

Sonny83

Juniors
Sure but what about Keary, Crichton, B Mozz, J Mozz. Chuck in Tedesco. This f**ken team.

Salary cap is definitely working well.

Good players are only going to be even better when you’ve got all-stars on either side of you.

But it’s the Rorters so its all good.

Your team rejected B Moz bro, blame your accountants paying 1 mil for backup hooker

blue bags

First Grade
Yeah and Turbo does have that rare mistake and injuries in him as well. Don’t understand how you can’t say Tedesco isn’t the best

Origin man of the series with the winning try, might’ve been the difference in 2018
Fullback and player of the year
Grand final winning try
Back to back premierships
Fullback of the year as a Tiger

yeah but he’s shit according to this bloke
what happens in NSW origin team,
teddy, turbo ?

MKCS

Juniors
Sure but what about Keary, Crichton, B Mozz, J Mozz. Chuck in Tedesco. This f**ken team.

Salary cap is definitely working well.

Good players are only going to be even better when you’ve got all-stars on either side of you.

But it’s the Rorters so its all good.

I don't know mate, maybe I'm biased but I just don't see the cap argument as being a good one.

The Roosters seem to have a knack for taking players and making them stars just like Melbourne does. The Morris Brothers when they were playing for the Bulldogs and Sharks were simply above average players but they sign with the Roosters and are suddenly playing like they were in their primes, Keary went from an unwanted bench player at Souths to an Australian rep at the Roosters, even Crichton and Tedesco have gone from good players to absolute stars since joining the Roosters.

Kyle Flanagan will be someone being thrown around as the Roosters rorting the cap next year but in reality he was a Cronulla Sharks back up that the Roosters developed themselves.