What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest “Classic Sydney City Roosters” Moment

The fact that they are one of the best teams of all time and seem to be getting better yet I still don’t give a single shred of a shit about them.

They’re a nothing club with a shitty fan base.

Thought I’d come on the internet, specifically a thread about Roosters to let you know I don’t give a shit about them. Oh and I hate them. But I don’t give a shit about ‘em awroight?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Thought I’d come on the internet, specifically a thread about Roosters to let you know I don’t give a shit about them. Oh and I hate them. But I don’t give a shit about ‘em awroight?
The only club in the history of Australian Rugby League to play every single season since 1908. The club with the most Kangaroos internationals, 15 Premierships spanning over 100 years... but allegedly a nothing club :D

Jealousy is their curse. Just have a read of last year's GF thread and the 6 again controversy... endless butthurt over the nothing club :D

The best part? We'll be dominating for at least another 5+ years so the jealousy and hate will only intensify.

A truly glorious time to support the most historical club in the league.

Latest posts