What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Sat - Roosters 24-10 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 6: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stormy36

Juniors
Parra by 10. Two weeks they couldn't beat manly because they hadn't played anyone decent yet. Then they couldn't beat the panthers pack led by Fisher -Harris and kikau lol. This is a genuine football side

The_Frog

First Grade
Parra by 10. Two weeks they couldn't beat manly because they hadn't played anyone decent yet. Then they couldn't beat the panthers pack led by Fisher -Harris and kikau lol. This is a genuine football side
They beat Manly due to a refereeing error. They got us fair and square, although it took a mountain of second half possession, a few mistakes, an outstanding kicking game and an evil bounce to do it. They're a good side allright, but I don't think they can stop the Roosters if there's an even share of the ball and the latter are on. The backline spread that led to the Mansour try, the Roosters will put on half a dozen of those, only twice as quick, in the first 20 and some will come off.

Stormy36

Juniors
They beat Manly due to a refereeing error. They got us fair and square, although it took a mountain of second half possession, a few mistakes, an outstanding kicking game and an evil bounce to do it. They're a good side allright, but I don't think they can stop the Roosters if there's an even share of the ball and the latter are on. The backline spread that led to the Mansour try, the Roosters will put on half a dozen of those, only twice as quick, in the first 20 and some will come off.
I agree that bounce for the panthers try was evil. But it kept you in the game

Tooooks

Bench
As a looong suffering Eels fan, I’ve seen way too many runs of good form ended by an embarrassing crash back down to earth. I think that will be the case this week. Roosters by 24-30.

I hope they make me eat my words.

84 Baby

Referee
As a looong suffering Eels fan, I’ve seen way too many runs of good form ended by an embarrassing crash back down to earth. I think that will be the case this week. Roosters by 24-30.

I hope they make me eat my words.
You better believe they’ll make you eat your words! Roosters by 50

GongPanther

Referee
Parra in with a huge chance being all things equal. Sure Parra got the rub of the green with that horror bounce fom last week's match, but that was compounded by the inexperience of Akins who I thought was covering far too quickly across.

I think this will be another cracker of a game which will see yet another draw at full time with Keary to kick a FG to win it for Easts.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I think the key to the results is that we still under restrictions and won’t be proper crowds , as such I think the eels can handle the hype and will play good .
Based on 5 day turn around , 2 easy teams roosters played , bankwest game
Parra got dis

Bazal

Post Whore
Another week, another sodomising by the chooks.

Parra will get a massive wake up call.

Is it really a wake up call? The fans at least expect a drubbing, Roosters are so much better than the rest at the moment it's not funny. They were having a laugh last week and romped home still. We also suck against them anyway.

Anyway just my two cents. I'm off to Fyshwick to pick up some lube and a gimp mask in preparation for what Teddy is going to do to us.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Is it really a wake up call? The fans at least expect a drubbing, Roosters are so much better than the rest at the moment it's not funny. They were having a laugh last week and romped home still. We also suck against them anyway.

Anyway just my two cents. I'm off to Fyshwick to pick up some lube and a gimp mask in preparation for what Teddy is going to do to us.

Maybe some fans, but I’m sure some also think they can beat the Roosters. The wake up call was more aimed at the players though. I reckon they have ideas they are a good chance. I fear they will fair not unlike the last two victims.

Roosters have been so powerful, quick and working like a precise machine, l expect them to destroy any other team. As bad as the Broncos and Bulldogs were beaten, if the Roosters are on like they have been, might as well give them the trophy now.

As an aside, Broncos conceded 17 more points than one of the worst teams, and that was without Teddy playing!

I think the key to the results is that we still under restrictions and won’t be proper crowds , as such I think the eels can handle the hype and will play good .
Based on 5 day turn around , 2 easy teams roosters played , bankwest game
Parra got dis

I’m glad we had an easy team because the five day turn around would’ve been more of an issue if we got into an arm wrestle. I’m confident but not overly.