What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Vs Storm

Dave's mate

Juniors
I think @betcats summed it up well. Teams don't attack down his side. All Parra's attack went down Crichton's side and that's where they won the game. Look for the Storm to do likewise although they don't have a Waqa Blake.
Pleanty went that side but Jennings dropped the ball repeatedly

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I’ve actually got a good feeling about this week, I think we can fire up and get a solid 13+ win.

Discipline will be our issue, we can’t give away six tackle sets and expect to beat them.

Sime_11

Juniors
this is Edwards redemption game - he had a shocker in the same fixture last year which led to him being dropped to NSW Cup from memory, gets the chance to right this and play really well.

TBF to To'o and Whare, out attack is understandably left edge dominant so Whare and To'o rarely see the ball in good field positions, if anything, you could argue that our left edge isn't scoring as well as they should seeing the opportunities they get....

Kilkenny

Coach
I quite like Justin Olam as a centre and I thought both he and even Brenko Lee were very good against the Knights on the weekend. It probably get’s no easier for Stephen Chrichton this week regardless of whom he is pitted against.

WestyLife

First Grade
I quite like Justin Olam as a centre and I thought both he and even Brenko Lee were very good against the Knights on the weekend. It probably get’s no easier for Stephen Chrichton this week regardless of whom he is pitted against.

Good. We get better through testing ourselves.

Kilkenny

Coach
In the last 20 meetings between Panthers and the Storm we have only won twice.

Surely its time things went our way. Please.

We have to accept the fact they have had a better coach and better team for at least 18 of those fixtures so we have to suck it up I guess.

They still have a better team so we will have to be very good to beat them.

Panfa

Juniors
Brenko lee is the weakness he rushes out of the line in defence and takes wrong options we can expose him on Friday night.

John Hamblin

Juniors
The pressure is on Klien this week to stop the Storm wrestle and slowing down the ruck. All eyes will be on this game. Lets see if the NRL and referees are fair dinkum!!!

Brenko lee is the weakness he rushes out of the line in defence and takes wrong options we can expose him on Friday night.

True. I haven't seen him this year but its been a weakness of his game.
What side of the field is he on?
I hope its Kikau's side.

WestyLife

First Grade
https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2020/06/18/updated-nrl-teamlist-round-6/

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has reduced his squad to face Melbourne Storm at Campbelltown Stadium on Friday.

Mitch Kenny and Brent Naden have been omitted as the NRL celebrates Beanie for Brain Cancer Round in support of the Mark Hughes Foundation.

The Panthers will wear the black 2020 Home Jersey.

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Dean WHARE
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
9. Api KOROISAU
10. James FISHER-HARRIS
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Liam MARTIN