What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Titans

Old Timer

Coach
Hey Old Timer. I hope your surgery was successful and good luck and get well soon.

The game against the Titans will be a bit of a tussle. Both clubs are under pressure to win this one. Our guys just need to improve on how they played against the Sharks and attack and defend well. The fullbacks for both clubs - Dufty and Thompson will be the key to the result.

I am definitely hoping for a Dragons win and then concentrate for the game against the Roosters at Bankwest Stadium which will be the toughest and hardest seeing that the Roosters next two games will be at Bankwest Stadium (Eels then us).
Thanks for the kind thought hopefully good news in 2 weeks.

The Titans are trying hard for their new coach but sadly have a poor roster and a few players well and truly out of form.

We are capable of throwing in a win followed by several losses so hard to know what we will do.

If some of the things the press are saying are true as to Career Coach being disempowered then we should see slow but steady improvement.

For those that want to see the club win I hope they get what they are looking for and for those that hope that the coach is dead in the water I hope that is so despite a few wins he might cobble together.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
dufty_web.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Presented By

NRL team: Round 6 v Gold Coast Titans
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Tue 16 Jun 2020, 03:58 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has named his mandatory 21-man squad ahead of the Dragons' Round 6 clash against the Gold Coast Titans at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane on Saturday, June 20.

The Dragons have named the same 17 players who took the field for the club's first win of the 2020 campaign; a 30-16 victory against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks last Sunday.

The only positional change sees James Graham named to start with Trent Merrin reverting back to the bench. Tristan Sailor is the new face in the wider squad following Issac Luke's release on Tuesday.

NRL squad for Round 6 v Gold Coast Titans –
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by TripADeal
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Nutrition Station
6. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by Fox Property
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX

Interchange:
14. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
15. Trent Merrin – sponsored by Dynamic Projects16. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by SMAI17. Jacob Host – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual
18. Jackson Ford
19. Jason Saab – sponsored by Baytek Construction
20. Korbin Sims
21. Tristan Sailor

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/06/16/nrl-team-round-6-v-gold-coast-titans/
Geez..Saab still not in.....what I am worried about
It is only the Titans

Last edited:

Mark D

Juniors
Reckon Saab will get a shot this weekend.. Titans use the bomb in particular to Anthony Don’s wing a lot .. the height will come in handy.. if he does up to him to own it

Old Timer

Coach
OT tell me you did that on purpose and your laughing at your keyboard as you type lol.
I’ll let you in on a little secret in that I do have a very quirky sense of humour and I do get a chuckle out of many many things each and every day.

I have to admit the “cockbreath wanker” quote for him did bring a rye smile as the anaesthetic was wearing off and the pain setting in.

muzby and some others think I am just an old curmudgeon and I’d like to keep it that way.

Old Timer

Coach
OT good luck mate. You are part of the fabric of this group......if you don’t stay well I’ll be angry at you.
Thanks Witt Jnr you’re a good man your dad would be proud.

I like many miss your dad in this place as I am sure you and your loved ones do each and every day.

merahputih

Juniors
I’ll let you in on a little secret in that I do have a very quirky sense of humour and I do get a chuckle out of many many things each and every day.

I have to admit the “cockbreath wanker” quote for him did bring a rye smile as the anaesthetic was wearing off and the pain setting in.

muzby and some others think I am just an old curmudgeon and I’d like to keep it that way.
All the best for your recovery, O.T. Stand by for incoming from Muz re the "rye smile".

Crush

Coach
Mid week feeling, Titans win this one.
Last week the Sharks made us look good.
Titans will score too many points out wide.