What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bomber and Billy

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ok so what’s the issue here with Magoulis?

Blind Freddy can tell you he should be somewhere in the 17 especially the way we have been playing. I’d even consider Zeus to play 5/8 the way our attack has looked of late.

Something tells me there is more to it. Let’s be honest he didn’t go that bad against Melbourne. So who knows what’s going on?

Eion

First Grade
I heard him interviewed on the TK podcast a few weeks back...the same one that did Triester that was well worth a listen.

One thing I noticed was he hardly bleeds BWB. Kinda got the impression he’s happy enough staying, but would just as happy jump. I get it’s a business nowadays but maybe he’s signalled his intentions to bugger off and they’re not keen to develop him. Billy is hardly the finished product.

Ads

First Grade
Ok so what’s the issue here with Magoulis?

Blind Freddy can tell you he should be somewhere in the 17 especially the way we have been playing. I’d even consider Zeus to play 5/8 the way our attack has looked of late.

Something tells me there is more to it. Let’s be honest he didn’t go that bad against Melbourne. So who knows what’s going on?
Apart from a personality clash I would guess fitness. Not the fittest looking guy. Thats a wild guess, he might well be incredibly fit.

R-15-3

Bench
Has been poor in the games he played this year. Really lacked the energy he showed last year. Has shown ability but I feel he will end up being a multi club player with less than 50 career games.

Feki is bae

Juniors
Snoop bro, Bomber is all over the place with his selections. wouldn't surprise me if Magoulias randomly came back into the team in 2 weeks time. Look at Rudolf. He was one of our best but gets moved back to the bench for no reason. Williams does nothing but regains his starting spot.

Snoop bro, Bomber is all over the place with his selections. wouldn't surprise me if Magoulias randomly came back into the team in 2 weeks time. Look at Rudolf. He was one of our best but gets moved back to the bench for no reason. Williams does nothing but regains his starting spot.
Funny, when I saw the heading of the Post I thought someone was blaming Morris' over use of the 'Billy' for some weird picks and bench rotations!

Version IV

Juniors
So Billy is not injured not in the 21, dosent take much to see he has had a falling out with Bomber.

This ends only 2 ways Bomber goes, or Billy will seek release

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m not sold on Billy just yet.

Yes, he pulled off two miracle plays for the Jets, but has not made an impact at all in firsts...

The only way we can really find out is if we put him on the left edge for a whole game (or 3) with Wade at 13...

Latest posts