What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERSHIP 2020

Qapm

Juniors
I was walking around the St George area today and yesterday and you could see on every post along King Georges Road advertising Sydney FC game at Kogarah. When we play at Kogarah you'll never see anything no advertising in The Old St George area and not much in Wollongong either. It's ridiculous

I was down there in 2017 and 2018 and at least on the Grand Parade, Rocky Point Road and Princes HWY towards Rockdale there were match posters pretty much on every pole. I brought a couple home as souvenirs. Went down in May 2019 and didn't see any advertising for St. George games. Asked about it but only received speculation that the local council complained.

I should be down this May but I'm afraid that the only interaction I'll be having with posters is putting up my own Sack McGregor posters on Princes HWY before the Titans match..

getsmarty

Immortal
2020 NRL Membership Tracker

TL-SGI20.png

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34223-2020-nrl-membership-tracker/

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/06/17/red-v-membership--covid-19-outcomes/

As we march towards 20 years of Red V Membership in 2021 one thing remains true – the unwavering support of our dedicated members is truly the lifeblood of our proud club. With you in our number we are able to forge ahead through the toughest times.

Your patience and understanding since the season was suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic has allowed us the necessary time to arrange what we believe to be the best outcome for you, our valued members. We are pleased to now provide you with further information regarding your ticketed membership(s).

Ticketed members will have the opportunity to select their preferred resolution to their 2020 membership from the following two options.

OPTION 1 – 'RED V is a Part of Me'
Make the ultimate vow to the Red V by supporting your club with 100 per cent of your 2020 membership fee.

Members who select this option will receive:

• The opportunity to attend 2020 Dragons home games free of charge by entry in a member ballot. This opportunity is exclusive only to members who select the 'Red V is a Part of Me' option.
  • 20 per cent discount on 2021 membership renewal
  • Recognition on the Red V 'Banner of Honour' to be displayed in players' tunnel or home dressing shed at 2020 home games, commencing Round 9
  • Recognition on the 'Part of Me' members jersey to be worn by players at the 2021 Charity Shield
  • The opportunity to pre-order the 'Part of Me' members jersey (conditions apply)
  • The opportunity to win a signed, player-worn 'Part of Me' members jersey
  • Retention of same allocated member seat in 2021, if renewed prior to the same seat renewal deadline
  • Retention of consecutive membership tenure and associated benefits
  • Retention of Dragons Team Store member discount
If your membership was purchased by the part payment method, you will be required to recommence your payment plan on Friday, July 17, 2020 and finalise all payments prior to 2021 renewal. All payments must be finalised and your account settled by the same seat renewal deadline in order to receive your 20 per cent discount on your 2021 membership renewal.

OPTION 2 – 'March On To 2021'
Convert your 2020 membership to a non-ticketed membership and credit the unused portion of your 2020 membership fee to your 2021 membership renewal.

Members who select this option will:

• Not be permitted entry free of charge to 2020 Dragons home games
  • Receive priority access to tickets via a members only pre-sale, should tickets be available to purchase for 2020 Dragons home games
  • Retain the ability to renew into their same allocated member seat in season 2021, if renewed prior to the same seat renewal deadline.
  • Retain consecutive membership tenure and associated benefits
  • Retain their Dragons Team Store member discount
  • Be required to renew membership prior to the 2021 same seat renewal deadline (date to be advised) in order to redeem credit. Any membership not renewed by this date will no longer be eligible to receive credit and will be charged the full amount for the 2021 membership package.
  • Not be able to transfer credit to another member or apply the credit of one package to multiple membership packages.
  • Not be able to apply credit to a downgraded or lesser 2021 membership package.
  • Not be able to redeem the balance of any credit for cash.
If your membership was purchased by the part payment method, you will be required to recommence your payment plan on Friday, July 17, 2020 and finalise all payments prior to 2021 renewal. All payments must be finalised and your account settled by the same seat renewal deadline in order to receive your 2021 membership renewal credit.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Members will be required to choose a resolution for their membership order by completing our online form by COB Tuesday, 30 June, 2020.

If a member does not choose a resolution by that time, they will default to the 'Red V is a Part of Me' option, where a member consents to the St George Illawarra Dragons retaining 100 per cent of the 2020 membership fee.

Members must select ONE preference which is applicable to ALL ticketed members and membership packages listed on their order. It is not possible to select different preferences in the instance where an order contains multiple individual ticketed members and/or packages.

If your order contains membership packages for multiple ticketed individuals, please ensure you discuss these options with these members prior to submitting your preference on behalf of all listed on your order.

Please ensure your read and understand our Red V Membership and COVID-19 Terms and Conditionsbefore responding.

HOW WE DETERMINE GAME ACCESS?
For home games where the crowd size is restricted due to government health regulations, eligible members will be entered into a member ballot to be drawn at random. Ballot entry will correspond to the venue at which your membership entitles you access to.

The amount of ballot entries will correspond to years of consecutive membership tenure per membership number:

• 0-4 years consecutive tenure – one entry per membership number
  • 5-9 years consecutive tenure – two entries per membership number
  • 10-14 years consecutive tenure – three entries per membership number
  • 15+ years consecutive tenure – four entries per membership number
Once a membership number is drawn in the ballot, the additional entries based on tenure for the same membership number will be disqualified from being drawn again in the same ballot.

Members successfully drawn in the ballot will receive one ticket per membership number, regardless of the amount of packages purchased in that member number, and will have the opportunity to invite one guest to attend the game with them provided that guest is also a 2020 ticketed member who has selected the 'Red V is a Part of Me' resolution to their membership.

Eligible members will be required to register their interest to attend each game via an online form, which we will email prior to each home game.

Please be aware, due to social distancing and other health regulations, you may not have access to your allocated member seat. We will allocate your ticket to the seating category purchased with your membership package. If the capacity of your seating category has been reached by the time your member number is drawn, we will offer you a ticket allocation in the next best available seating category.

In the event general admission members are not permitted access to the 'Hill' areas at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium and WIN Stadium, we will allocate these members in the bronze category seating.

In the event crowd size restrictions are lifted and venue capacities return to normal, all eligible members will receive access to the game as per their membership venue entitlement and to their allocated member seats.

For the Round 9 fixture at Campbelltown Stadium, eligible members will be required to register their interest to attend and will be entered into a ballot.

For more information regarding game access, please read our Red V Membership and COVID-19 Terms and Conditions.

HOW WE CALCULATE CREDITS?
Full Season, Kogarah Plus & Wollongong Pass –
The total credit amount is the price of your 2020 membership package, less any Round 1 entitlement and a goods and service fee of $55 for an individual (adult or concession/junior) membership or $120 for a family membership.

Flexi 3 –
The total credit amount is the price of your 2020 membership package, less the Round 1 entitlement and a goods and service fee of $55 for an individual adult membership, $45 for an individual concession/junior membership or $120 for a family membership.

Platinum –
The total credit amount is the price of your 2020 membership package, less the Round 1 entitlement and a goods and service fee of $245 per individual membership.

For more information credit calculations, including exact credit amounts, please read our Red V Membership and COVID-19 Terms and Conditions.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Interesting.. So looks like if you’re keen to go to a game this year you’ll definitely have to be a member

Dragonsamy

Bench
At this stage you can only attend if your a member but if covid rules change amount of people allow may increase.
At the moment max looks like 10,000 but it will depend on the size of the ground sitting capacity

Last edited:

J.moz

Juniors
Not interested to travel to campbelltown . Plus you go in a draw each week if you are lucky to see a game.

Saint Pedro

Juniors
Was frothing at the chops to hopefully get into the dragons game at Suncorp . 2000 people and corporate and titans members. That is not me, but seeing if anyone has got into the game.

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I was down there in 2017 and 2018 and at least on the Grand Parade, Rocky Point Road and Princes HWY towards Rockdale there were match posters pretty much on every pole. I brought a couple home as souvenirs. Went down in May 2019 and didn't see any advertising for St. George games. Asked about it but only received speculation that the local council complained.

I should be down this May but I'm afraid that the only interaction I'll be having with posters is putting up my own Sack McGregor posters on Princes HWY before the Titans match..

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I live on the Sunshine Coast now, and have been a Saints supporter for more than 40 years.

I’ve been a Red V Member for on and off for 10 years (depending on budget)

We go to the Saints v Broncos and Saints v Titans each year.

We’ve been to a game or two at win. Which is a fair commitment from QLD but fantastic to be at a home ground.

But I told my wife not to waste any more money on membership, we need to vote with our feet for change.

Will it be this year? I desperately hope it is, because the longer this goes on the worse it gets for the club. The next generation in my family is going to take some convincing to come back, they aren’t interested in watching the same game plan fail every week, and it’s been going on for YEARS!!!!

Please please please, make the change for the good of the club and supporters, not the old boys club and coach.

RED V SUPPORTER LIVES MATTER!!!!

Latest posts