What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

kdalymc

Bench
YeAh sIcK LeTs AdD AnOtHeR bLuE tEaM tO tHe NrL ABSOULTE f**kEN DICKHEADS

PS that red dragons jersey is good but FFS give it a white stripe or something, solid jerseys look f**ken terrible...
(except origin)

roofromoz

First Grade
Panthers is scrambling to get the 2020 Indigenous Jersey produced in time for Round 12. While the new design has been locked in since the beginning of the year, the pandemic shut down O’Neills’ production in Ireland and there was no guarantee there would even be an Indigenous Round in 2020 until the revamped draw was released. Panthers merchandise manager Tiffany Serra and O’Neills are now pulling out all stops to get it done..

Mansour: https://westernweekender.com.au/2020/06/masked-panther-why-sunday-footy-got-booted/

Klim

Juniors
Panthers is scrambling to get the 2020 Indigenous Jersey produced in time for Round 12. While the new design has been locked in since the beginning of the year, the pandemic shut down O’Neills’ production in Ireland and there was no guarantee there would even be an Indigenous Round in 2020 until the revamped draw was released. Panthers merchandise manager Tiffany Serra and O’Neills are now pulling out all stops to get it done..

Mansour: https://westernweekender.com.au/2020/06/masked-panther-why-sunday-footy-got-booted/
Couldn't they just pay a local company to subcontract their work? I remember Adidas used to do that in the afl.

sempmrh

Juniors
Couldn't they just pay a local company to subcontract their work? I remember Adidas used to do that in the afl.
https://www.gamedayapparel.com.au/

I believe this is the company that produces gear for Adidas - and I would assume Puma as well based on their list of partners. There would be heaps of companies around Australia that could produce a batch of jerseys for the Panthers on O’Neills’ behalf.

It's Been Done

Juniors
https://www.gamedayapparel.com.au/

I believe this is the company that produces gear for Adidas - and I would assume Puma as well based on their list of partners. There would be heaps of companies around Australia that could produce a batch of jerseys for the Panthers on O’Neills’ behalf.

Yep Puma's on there, I know someone who works for them. They're based in Thomastown in Melbourne and do Richmond FC's guernseys which I must say are very good quality and beat the XBlades stuff that's made for St George

DeeJ

Bench
Broncos ISC deal expires this year. Any word on if theyll renew with ISC or go somewhere else?

In the other jersey thread someone mentioned that ISC is pulling out of NRL almost altogether. So I would guess they need a new manufacturer and so would many other teams.

yakstorm

First Grade
They maybe a NZ company, but they do have offices and production equipment in Queensland.

I think they may actually be based out of where BLK was in South East Queensland.

sempmrh

Juniors
They maybe a NZ company, but they do have offices and production equipment in Queensland.

I think they may actually be based out of where BLK was in South East Queensland.

When Dynasty first started up - or at least when I first heard of them - their jerseys looked a lot like BLK jerseys from a few years back. Almost like it was BLK by a different name. Perhaps they were just sharing a template to get started. Even now their on-field gear reminds me of BLK - less so with the current collar, though.

Perhaps our friend from Dynasty can shed some light?

Saint Doc

Coach
Manly Captain’s Run jersey is too good to not be on-field.

Their away jersey is great too but this would have made a nice heritage jersey