What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Broncos @ Central Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Knights v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
We have been pathetic but are winning, i guess that is the only happy point, other than having the best prop in the game.

Yosh

Coach
As much as Pearce had a shocker with the ball, always gives 110% in defense and never gives up. Lovely try at the end there.

Nicely controlled game. Simple but got the two points. Watson would have gotten a hattrick today. Hoy only out there to gain experience? Didn't do nothing again...

Haffa

As much as Pearce had a shocker with the ball, always gives 110% in defense and never gives up. Lovely try at the end there.

Nicely controlled game. Simple but got the two points. Watson would have gotten a hattrick today. Hoy only out there to gain experience? Didn't do nothing again...
I think Randall would be such a better option.

Frederick

Staff member
I'm glad it was the Broncos we faced on a 5 day turnaround.

We needed a game where we didn't need to get out of second gear

I'm very disappointed with the way we played in so many ways. We were in first gear, total cruise control, 20 km/h. Better last play options would have seen us score 50+. That said, good sides win ugly and the 2 points are worth more than ever in this shortened comp. A nice little boost to our F/A too.

Pearce's worst game in Knights colours imo and D.Safs best game of his career.

Latest posts