What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

RedVDave

First Grade
James Graham could be released effective immediately if we can land someone else in lieu of his signing.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
James Graham could be released effective immediately if we can land someone else in lieu of his signing.
Don’t want to be disrespectful but if for example JDB is back fair replacement. A fully fit side Vaughan, Kerr, Friz, Sims, Merrin, JDB, Fuimaono, Ford, Ivan, Lawrie, Host all fighting it out for spots doesn’t look so bad especially if we can jag a replacement. I’d go in hard for D.Fifita doubt we’d get him but I’d put all Friz and Graham’s coin together easily for him. Worth a shot.

David Fifita would be ideal, but very unlikely unless we sign a coach like Wane or Bennett.

A couple of cheap and very gettable signings or strong lads on the way up, and would strengthen our pack enormously are Francis Molo from Cowboys and Ethan Bullemor from Broncos. Both very strong middles. Watched and was very impressed with Bullemors one Broncos appearance, and he is going to find it hard behind Haas, Lodge, and Carrigan.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints will replace him with some dude that had 1 game on the interchange for the Storm or Roosters and say it was a like for like and give this guy starting games ahead of other potential juniors from Saints. Mary will say he had a heap of experience and deserves his spot. Another Kafausi....

BIG RIG

Juniors
Just heard from Triple M that the Dragons have put out feelers about signing one of these 4 players to replace James Graham mid year

- Christian Welch
- Billy Magoulias
- Kane Evans
- Jacob Saifiti

redVinme

Juniors
Just heard from Triple M that the Dragons have put out feelers about signing one of these 4 players to replace James Graham mid year

- Christian Welch
- Billy Magoulias
- Kane Evans
- Jacob Saifiti

Better than the list nrl.com put together.

Welch or Jacob for mine.
There's not a lot around coming off contract this year.

I read that Toby Rudolph may backflip on his warriors deal due to someone ill in the family. I have been impressed with him this year and has a good motor.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

- Christian Welch
- Billy Magoulias
- Kane Evans
- Jacob Saifiti
Billy Magoulias I’d have a crack at for sure if the JDB situation isn’t good news. Saifiti would be a solid addition to the front row but I’m not sure he’d join us.

Reactions: jak

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
How about someone like John Asiata

Being shopped to the UK

Surely good enough to stay in the NRL
I’ve thought about Asiata I like him and if he signed he’s certainly an upgrade from Graham imo. My issues are I think with Merrin, the potential JDB return and the emergence of McInnes as a lock of some potential and our shortage of depth up front I’d probably prefer to go with a prop. If we got him though I’d definitely welcome him and I reckon he would add a bit to us.

Latest posts