What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go on give us your current cattle best 17

Eion

First Grade
The game has changed, you need players who can score points or at least set them up, you can carry these guys even if they make mistakes as because they can actually win you a game.

The days are gone of the grind, Flanno ball it has past for the time, its getting points, trying to hit at least 26, not 16 then you have a chance

When fit i would go with

1. Dugan
2. McDonald
3. Tracey
4. Ramien
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Johnson
8. Fifita
9. Trindall
10. Rudolf
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Magoulias
14. Brailey
15. Uele
16. Talaki
17. Hunt/Wilton/Sorensen
That you stakey?

Quigs

Immortal
You fool version whatever. You should of stayed out while you can.

Severed all ties and make a clean get away but ohhhhh no you just couldn't help yourself and had to skunk back into this cesspool of lurve.

You idjet.

bluefox68

Staff member
MAAATE!!!!!

So if you’re saying version 4, then, were the first 3 versions:

1. BrisbaneSharkie
2. THE MESSIAH!!!!!
3. Stake Removed

???

Time to own up, mate...!!!

Version IV

Juniors
You fool version whatever. You should of stayed out while you can.

Severed all ties and make a clean get away but ohhhhh no you just couldn't help yourself and had to skunk back into this cesspool of lurve

Cronullafied, but I watch now expecting to lose

You idjet.

carinashark

First Grade
Woods, slow and getting slower - $600,000
Chad, to slow, mediocre attack - &550,000
Moylan, attack disaster - $900,000
SJ, against St George only tried in the last 8 min. I’ve had enough - $1,000,000
Fifita - $800,000 before voluntary pay cut

$3,850,000

Current cap for Sharks is $9,150,000

Great idea. Let's sit 42% of the cap on the sideline.

Yes but they are not performing anymore near what even they would think as acceptable.
They played well against the dogs. So let’s see how the 42% go against Manly.

myrrh ken

First Grade
From having no wingers to having too many now. Katoa has so much upside and playing like his job is on the line. Goodwin is hungry. Need to squeeze Ronny in when he comes back tho. And Nene might come good. A good problem to have.

At least no more Dugan to wing. Having balance on the flanks is huge I reckon.

No more ego to worry about in the centres.

Eion

First Grade
At the moment if they’re all fit, Goodwin makes way for Ronny. Nene bides his time.
What’s the go with Duges injury, he all good?

Eion

First Grade
Although it worked on the weekend, I am a bit worried we’re too heavy.

Feef, Rudolph, Talakai, Hunt, Williams, Woods, HU are all massive. It would have been good if we had someone a bit more mobile to give options if we have injury...maybe create some spark.

But sorro doesn’t do it for me, and Billy seems to have a line through him. Only leaves Tracey really and I think I prefer Brails playing the full 80, which means to have Tracey on the bench is just a contingency.

So there you have it, I’ve convinced myself. Good chat Rusty. Unchanged 17.