What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent ?

AJB1102

First Grade
Is that not allowed?

They're allowed and there's no suggestions their bets were dodgy. But Fox League employees betting on the predetermined result of an award on an awards night hosted by Fox League which we know the result was leaked looks bad.

It looks bad and I don't like the bloke so Kent might as well be guilty. That's the standard he puts on shitcanning clubs and players.

KennySterling

Juniors
It looks bad and I don't like the bloke so Kent might as well be guilty. That's the standard he puts on shit-canning clubs and players.

You're right about that.

Does he have a gambling problem I wonder ? May explain his always-irascible mood.
If I disliked the game as much as him I'd find something else as life's too short.

blue bags

First Grade
Possibly feeling left out that colleagues were stirring up an unsettled public without him, Telegraph reporter Paul Kent also 'threw' himself in the 'line' of 'fire' and paid a personal visit to Ken's at Kensington, where he spent a clearly harrowing evening tiptoeing from steam room to shower with the sort of pantomimic terror usually witnessed in high school productions of A Nightmare On Elm Street. Among the obviously distressing events of the night, Kent witnessed a man 'enjoying a video', sat in a sauna 'with two wordless men' (mimes, undoubtedly), and suffered the ignominy of another man (possibly Jason Akermanis) watching him shower, before racing off into the night shrieking with horror. To add insult to injury it seems nobody once reached over to enjoy a contemplative tug on Paul's presumably daunted penis, though according to his suitably purple first-hand account, "I felt more popular than the foreign exchange student". Which foreign exchange student exactly Kent is referring to is unclear, though it's fair to assume it isn't one of those being consistently beaten to death on the streets of Melbourne.

Kent's piece is brilliantly idiotic, and full of veiled, clumsy references to sex acts so potentially sinister it's almost comedic. He writes with the manner of one newly returned from battle, too traumatised to go into detail, yet needing to share the burden of all that has been seen. "As a visitor yesterday, there were... things... I... cannot... explain,' he shudders, seemingly enjoying robust use of his 'insert ellipses here to signify deep moral distress' button.

why would paul kent go to a bath house ?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-05-24/columnists-do-their-bit-for-the-gay-community/838142

nrlnrl

First Grade
They're allowed and there's no suggestions their bets were dodgy. But Fox League employees betting on the predetermined result of an award on an awards night hosted by Fox League which we know the result was leaked looks bad.

It looks bad and I don't like the bloke so Kent might as well be guilty. That's the standard he puts on shitcanning clubs and players.
Anyway, all betting on Dally Ms has been banned.

colly

Juniors

It looks bad and I don't like the bloke so Kent might as well be guilty.

Priceless

myrrh ken

First Grade
Possibly feeling left out that colleagues were stirring up an unsettled public without him, Telegraph reporter Paul Kent also 'threw' himself in the 'line' of 'fire' and paid a personal visit to Ken's at Kensington, where he spent a clearly harrowing evening tiptoeing from steam room to shower with the sort of pantomimic terror usually witnessed in high school productions of A Nightmare On Elm Street. Among the obviously distressing events of the night, Kent witnessed a man 'enjoying a video', sat in a sauna 'with two wordless men' (mimes, undoubtedly), and suffered the ignominy of another man (possibly Jason Akermanis) watching him shower, before racing off into the night shrieking with horror. To add insult to injury it seems nobody once reached over to enjoy a contemplative tug on Paul's presumably daunted penis, though according to his suitably purple first-hand account, "I felt more popular than the foreign exchange student". Which foreign exchange student exactly Kent is referring to is unclear, though it's fair to assume it isn't one of those being consistently beaten to death on the streets of Melbourne.

Kent's piece is brilliantly idiotic, and full of veiled, clumsy references to sex acts so potentially sinister it's almost comedic. He writes with the manner of one newly returned from battle, too traumatised to go into detail, yet needing to share the burden of all that has been seen. "As a visitor yesterday, there were... things... I... cannot... explain,' he shudders, seemingly enjoying robust use of his 'insert ellipses here to signify deep moral distress' button.

why would paul kent go to a bath house ?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-05-24/columnists-do-their-bit-for-the-gay-community/838142

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.da...s/news-story/15f3423ea62410320a5a0130ccd02412

Cos he's trying to shock in a piece with homophobic undertones

Delboy

First Grade
Paul Crawley defending Manly, who is surprised by this idiot doing this, he is completely out of touch when involving, Manly, Roosters and Canberra.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Creepy Crawley is worse than pk. Trying to compare it to a legal system. I’m pretty sure if you went to jail for stealing and then another seperate crime came out, the legal system can drag you back into court to prosecute you again.

The_Frog

First Grade
Creepy Crawley is worse than pk. Trying to compare it to a legal system. I’m pretty sure if you went to jail for stealing and then another seperate crime came out, the legal system can drag you back into court to prosecute you again.
They had the opportunity to up the ante at the MRC, but the second incident only became an issue when the media became aware of it. This is the whole trouble. Reactive rather than proactive.

The_Frog

First Grade
Watching 360 Paul Crawley makes Paul Kent seem sensible and rational. Honestly, how Crawley even has a job in the media is beyond me. What a drama queen. As the great PJK once said of Peter Costello "He's all tip and no iceberg"
I'm pretty sure he was referring to John Hewson.

Edit: My mistake it was Costello.

Last edited:

Latest posts