What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winning/losing off a refs howler

But Vic will anything happen to Sutton, of course not, they will roll him out again this weekend. You got scratch your head, we are using half the refs this year and blokes like Sutton,Klein and Henry still get a gig

In regard to Sutton, he won't be dropped. It helps when your brother is the boss.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Remember when Nofo got called back for a knock on for not getting to his feet properly to play the ball??

Ponga just did the exact same thing...only difference is the Brisbane player got binned.

f**k the NRL

I saw that and said the exact same thing :joy:

BTW I’m not denying Nofas was a penalty, however we see it multiple times every game and it literally NEVER gets pulled up.

cerberus

Coach
i thought cummings did everything he could to get parra up last night .
i was also interested to hear , the tiges have been given the most "6 again " against us .
umm never saw that coming !

gordsy

Juniors
I see it was Canberra's turn to get reamed by the spastics in the bunker. That sin binning was rubbish.
Personally I think it won't be too long till someone calls for an investigation into the betting habbits of the bunker people and their families and friends just to assuage the general public that everything is on the up and up.

WA Tiger

Bench
I see it was Canberra's turn to get reamed by the spastics in the bunker. That sin binning was rubbish.
Personally I think it won't be too long till someone calls for an investigation into the betting habbits of the bunker people and their families and friends just to assuage the general public that everything is on the up and up.

Yea Nah ...You've got a wee way to go yet haven’t you Gordz...at least u got time on your side

Link 1

https://cerebralpalsy.org.au/our-research/about-cerebral-palsy/what-is-cerebral-palsy/

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
From memory, that "try" was looked at from 2 front on angles for a period of around 3 seconds, then awarded.
If it were a shit team, it would have taken 39 views from 216 different angles, over a 2.5 minute period to find a lone, obscured still frame that made it look like it was a try, in the face of the other 38 views that clearly showed it wasn't a try.
The sharps were gifted that game when they were handed 4 or 5 restarts, parramatta style, 15 odd mins before and after halftime.
Souffs, parra, and now the peptide boys are protected species.
I'd love to see the stats on souffs and parra in terms of number of set restarts gifted, relative field position, and how late in the set each was given. But make sure not to include fake crusher tackle claims in that lot.

BrotherJim05

Bench
It was a complete and utter blunder, haven't seen one like that in a while. The thing that irks me the most about NRL, probably more than any sport in existence, is this stupid expectation that they will get every decision right. You can't have it both ways. Either we have a video referee who is usually quite quick but will make the occasional blunder, or one that chews up unnecessary amount of time to minimize errors.

Tigerm

First Grade
It was a complete and utter blunder, haven't seen one like that in a while. The thing that irks me the most about NRL, probably more than any sport in existence, is this stupid expectation that they will get every decision right. You can't have it both ways. Either we have a video referee who is usually quite quick but will make the occasional blunder, or one that chews up unnecessary amount of time to minimize errors.
With money involved on results these days, I think option 2 needs to be the one.
But that particular incident last night I would have thought was a no brainer.

blue bags

First Grade
both bunker refs from the sharks v dragons Saturday game, been stood down from the Sunday game

Latest posts