What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

jak

Bench
That’s the issue with any player. But Billy is playing under an L plater himself and can’t get a run so maybe he would come over for a shot. He’s a very skilled player. I can’t see Jacob coming, Newcastle are on the cusp of a premiership and he’s finally regained his early form. I would say he will sign on unders to stay there.
all to true

mickeylane

Bench
It's only a hunch but now that the Bulldogs are openly chasing Bellamy I have a feeling that Snr Gordon will make a power play for Bellamy to make up for all his inconspicuous absence..it would put our future in the safest hands possible and establish the Dragons as a powerhouse again in one fell swoop!
$500K to pay out Mcgregor
$4.5M to lure Bellamy who would be salivating at the junior nursery at his disposal.

possm

Coach
It's only a hunch but now that the Bulldogs are openly chasing Bellamy I have a feeling that Snr Gordon will make a power play for Bellamy to make up for all his inconspicuous absence..it would put our future in the safest hands possible and establish the Dragons as a powerhouse again in one fell swoop!
$4.5M to lure Bellamy who would be salivating at the junior nursery at his disposal.
The current deal requires that both share holders pay in equally. So whatever WIN Corp / Gordons put in, St George will match. So I imagine this is a 5 year deal and that both partners will pay 2.5m each.

It's about time!

epDragon62

First Grade
Did you pull out your crystal ball?

mickeylane

Bench
Did you pull out your crystal ball?
Sometimes in life “you have to read the room” Dragons looking for a coach - Bellamy available , millionaire owner under pressure by fans , needs to make a power move .. Bellamy family Canberra based (2hrs drive from Wollongong)..not out the realms of possibility we’ve been down this road before w Doust..

BLM01

First Grade
Sometimes in life “you have to read the room” Dragons looking for a coach - Bellamy available , millionaire owner under pressure by fans , needs to make a power move .. Bellamy family Canberra based (2hrs drive from Wollongong)..not out the realms of possibility we’ve been down this road before w Doust..
and failed as the road was blocked

mickeylane

Bench
Oh Mickey, have you been on the turps again ? This is undoubtedly the mother of all predictions ever coming from you

Perhaps he is a painter , which would undoubtedly ensure that Gordon would go chasing him . After all , every great corporation needs a painter .
Not a prediction it’s a hunch .. not predicting anything . Just think about for one minute instead of being overreactive. We are looking for a coach he is available after this season. Put it this way - would you put $10 on him coming to the Dragons at 500/1?

Latest posts