What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Panthers 21-14 Storm @ Campbelltown

Round 6: Panthers v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azza29

Juniors
Well done Panthers, definitely deserved the win tonight. Play like that every week and they’ll be serious contenders come finals time.

moffla

Bench
Well done Panthers. Very well deserved win. Klein done his best but fell short. What impressed me most about the Panthers was their ability to ride out the tough periods of the game.
Storm need to put Munster at 7 because Jacks was completely invisible tonight. Their outside backs were terrible.
Cooper Johns is a natural 7. I’d have had him in over Jacks
JAC in for Seve and Maybe Momirovski in for Lee, I think that’s close to our best

I suspect Hughes will come straight back in to the halves next week

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought after the Parra game with Cleary having a match under his belt, he would be more finely tuned.

I simply squirm to think that if it wasn't for Tik n' Tok, we would possibly had been on top of the ladder.

Maybe later on. :)
I thought you were better last week, up against a much better side :)

ReddFelon

Juniors
Cooper Johns is a natural 7. I’d have had him in over Jacks
JAC in for Seve and Maybe Momirovski in for Lee, I think that’s close to our best

I suspect Hughes will come straight back in to the halves next week

Legit question, what's Bellamy doing playing a fullback in Hughes at 7 and a bloke he turfed to the Titans over Cooper Johns?

moffla

Bench
Legit question, what's Bellamy doing playing a fullback in Hughes at 7 and a bloke he turfed to the Titans over Cooper Johns?
With Hughes it kind of seems like he’s trying to squeeze him into the side somehow. He’s a very good fullback and too good not to be in the 17 but he’s not a half.

I’ve been a bit confused at some of the selections this year to be honest. I don’t often questions Bellamy’s selections but it’s hard not to after these kind of performances