What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Titans

Dragon David

First Grade
Would definitely like to see a win by us today but I wouldn't be too surprised if the Titans take it out. Mary will be most embarrassed and so too the other three assistants. They will be saying - "where to now and what can we do?"
Will Mary throw in the towel in the dressing room? How could he face the media? He knows the team has to win today so the pressure will be well and truly put on all of the players to perform 100%.

possm

Coach
Kaufusi was our NRL stand down player last year for jdb. Who is it this year?
JDB to come off the bench as a prop until he becomes match fit, McInnes to remain at lock.

Props
Vaughan
JDB
Kerr
Merrin
Lawrie
Blacker

Great quality and depth

Knight Dragon

Juniors
I've not seen him play but he was touted as gallens replacement, yet he can't even crack a spot in a very underperforming sharks outfit whose lock has looked very ordinary all season.

Bit of a worry...
Very good player for his NSW cup side last year. A bit like Gal but a better ball player, unlike Gal who thought he was a ball player.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Very good player for his NSW cup side last year. A bit like Gal but a better ball player, unlike Gal who thought he was a ball player.
He won the CC with a chip and chase in the dying minutes to win the game and then the following week did the same thing on the bell chipped inside to set up a player to win the state gf. Super skilled player often plays 5/8 from Brighton Le Sands.

Dragsters

First Grade
He won the CC with a chip and chase in the dying minutes to win the game and then the following week did the same thing on the bell chipped inside to set up a player to win the state gf. Super skilled player often plays 5/8 from Brighton Le Sands.

Won the comp for Newtown, dangerous attacking player.
CC

Righto, that's him.

I did see both those games but did not realise it was him.

True, can play.

Maybe he's on the outer there as I reckon that Jack Williams has been ordinary for the gummies so far, yet he's kept his spot.

You may be right FCD, could be rookie coachitis...

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Righto, that's him.

I did see both those games but did not realise it was him.

True, can play.

Maybe he's on the outer there as I reckon that Jack Williams has been ordinary for the gummies so far, yet he's kept his spot.

You may be right FCD, could be rookie coachitis...
Seems like a smart dude, studies business is well spoken. He would at least be better than Graham 2020

Mark D

Juniors
Same squad as last week.. can understand that although I thought Saab was a chance this week... anyway go well boys

getsmarty

Immortal
dufty_web.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Updated
Presented By

Late mail: Round 6 v Gold Coast Titans
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sat 20 Jun 2020, 02:00 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 6 clash against the Gold Coast Titans at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane on Saturday, June 20.

Jason Saab and Jackson Ford join Korbin Sims and Tristan Sailor as the players to drop out of Tuesday's initial squad.

The Dragons have named the same 17 players who took the field for the club's first win of the 2020 campaign; a 30-16 victory against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks last Sunday.

The only positional change sees James Graham named to start with Trent Merrin reverting back to the bench. Tristan Sailor is the new face in the wider squad following Issac Luke's release on Tuesday.

NRL team for Round 6 v Gold Coast Titans –
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by TripADeal
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Nutrition Station
6. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by Fox Property
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
15. Trent Merrin – sponsored byDynamic Projects

Interchange:
13. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX
14. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
16. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by SMAI
17. Jacob Host – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/06/20/nrl-team-round-6-v-gold-coast-titans/

Latest posts